Awesome! I'm starting a new army to be aid my deathwatch.

after years of painting Blue, Black, Red and recently Yellow..... just realised that olive green looks way cool on marines:cool.:  (and logical too :huh.: )

So im Starting a RAPTORS 2nd Company army, please may i have a RG icon with  Mithril  on it :wub.: 

Cheers, Mithril

p.s will starting a Wip blog tomorrow with first pics :thumbsup:  

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is a good place to post this, but god, I'm loving the Raven Guard more and more ! Had a crushing victory against the Tau yesterday, it feels pretty good :D

I wasn't even the Raven Guard Detachment this time, but I really really want to try some of it again :D Out CT is so beasty to play a reserve heavy army, I feel that this is really its true strength!

• 3 months later...

New to this badge thing.

I'm currently painting up the 3rd Company of the Ravenguard, with elements from the 1st, 8th, and 10th companies.  This is a mixed HH/40K army, more legal for 40K currently.

Could I get a funky badge please? :)

• 3 weeks later...

Speaking of dust, I would like to see a Predator(s) and/or Vindicator(s) painted in RG colors, but modelled with dust and cobwebs, with the caption of "Yeah, we have tanks..."

Bonus points if you model a bird nest in the barrel.

Sorry for the long delay, Realityburn. It's extremely difficult for me to come back to this forum now that my patience for Games Workshop in general and their space marines pets has entirely worn off. I've updated the first post to include you and here's the badge:

gallery_70393_10089_1512.png

As for how to use it, I'll try to explain;

Right-click on the badge and click show image at the top of the menu. Copy the image's once the page has loaded. After that, click on your username in the top left of the screen, then click on My Settings. Then click on Signature on the left, then on the small picture that's beneath the smiley and the small letter with the pen. Enter the image's url in the pop-up that shows up. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of the writing rectangle.

If you meant how to use the badge as an avatar, you still have to save its url but this time don't click on Signature once you're in your settings. Click Change my photo at the top of the menu, underneath General Account Settings. Then enter the badge's url where you're told to, beneath Import a photo from a URL. Click Import and then done once you've verified the badge is now your avatar.

• 2 weeks later...

Reporting in for my fluffy as possible rendition of Shadow Captain Koryn and his 4th Company.

Could I get one of those awesome badges as well, please? Thought it about time I have an avatar.

First post updated. Sorry for the delay, the forum didn't warn me there was a new post.

gallery_70393_10089_6840.png

I mean, you're doing something nice that you don't have to do, so no need to apologize for minor delays! Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I was wondering were all these badges originated from, I would love to have one if you can make the time. 

I'll be posting a few pics of my Night Claws successors at some point in the future. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd love a badge if you're in the mood. I'm building a forward strike force so I don't really have a single company I'm working on.

Here's a link to my intro thread that has some completed pictures.

Here's a link to my current WIP thread that I will be updating regularly.

If 'Vindicet Honorem' will fit that's what I'd prefer since it's the name for the detachment that I've created, if not my username will work.

Thanks!