Stormwolf size comparison

Hyaenidae

Out of innocent curiosity that doesn't involve a secret project at all, how does the Stormwolf size up to:

-A Dreadclaw

-The Storm Eagle

-The Caestus Assault Ram

-The Kharybdis Assault Claw

Pictures would be awesome, but measurements would suffice.

Thank you in advance.  :)

While not having a direct comparison for you, I think these'll help,

First up, a pic from Google,

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LXffGEghBKw/T1t43kxCmgI/AAAAAAAAC7M/UlxL0k879mY/s1600/DSC02113.jpg

Then a my Stormwolf/Caestus conversion vs. a Rhino

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y464/Grotsmasha/IMAG0573_zps0ncs1oef.jpg

Cheers,

Jono

Hmm. So, it seems the cargo bay is close to the same length, but a bit broader than a single Caestus bay. 

I'm thinking some plasicard along the length of the ship can help broaden it further, then adding some Valkirie wings to enhance it's profile, can get it at least close enough to the Caestus's size that someone won't cuss me out if I put it on the table and claimed it was so.

C'mooooon, Mrs. Postlady.....

Hmm. So, it seems the cargo bay is close to the same length, but a bit broader than a single Caestus bay. 

I'm thinking some plasicard along the length of the ship can help broaden it further, then adding some Valkirie wings to enhance it's profile, can get it at least close enough to the Caestus's size that someone won't cuss me out if I put it on the table and claimed it was so.

C'mooooon, Mrs. Postlady.....

Waaaaaaaaaaait.....this won't have anything to do with the Shark Assault Boat will it?

Archived