New Dark Vengeance expansion pack ...

Isiah

Yes apparently for us Dark Angels there is a Dark Vengeance Expansion set @ $136 approx. No UK or Euro costs as yet.

It is to include a Ravenwing Command Squad, 5 Deathwing Knights and a Dark Talon.

Supposedly released this week !!

From here: http://natfka.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/dark-vengeance-expansion-kits-this-week.html

Could all be lies of course ...

Cheers

I

I thought GW was out of the discount business. I'd love to see a unique fig in those sets.

I mean it's a repacking so it should have something special in it. Regardless I'll probably be buying BOTH kits. Ugh. (if they exist) But if that rumour is accurate I like the DA one better than the CS set.

You know I did have a thought though... seriously, and it doesn't involve food or alcohol.

What IF they touched up the crappy Darktalon rules? That would instantly make that box a HUGE seller. I LOVE those flyer kits, but I only painted up a Nephifail. I have always wanted to do up the Darktalon but as it stands it probably won't see any air time as I've proxied it in games and it's terribad in today's air game.

Otherwise, I don't what to do with the bikes since my original DA army was pure Ravenwing. However the Termies will fit in nicely.

The Chaos box I have to admit I may skip on. I have a million terminators... I make my own cultists, but could always use more. The raptors are great, flexible kits I could use. But the savings may be worth the duplications.

Definitely getting at least 1 DA box.

hey im down for this box, imma use the saving to buy a second rwbk squad so then i can have a max size command squad. i always thought the rwcs was the most versatile of the three command squads offering a healthy balance between cc power, ranged damage, and the best mobility and statlines

the dark talon is something that would be nice to have but i wont cry over not being able to build and paint the thing all at once

the dwk's ill convert to dwt's using spare bits, daddy needs himself some more boys in beige

You know what would make me buy a few of these? A new rules sheet for the Darktalon. That would seal the deal for me.

As it stands I love the flier models, but we've been through this 3.5 billion times.... as a result I buy this box for aesthetic reasons only.... and I'm a sucker for a deal. Not sure how much CDN yet. 

[Keeanu Reeves] Whoaaah, I just had a wild thought about these 2 box sets. [/Keeanu Reeves]

What if the 'surprise' book coming out was indeed the Fallen? You could simply buy these two kits, and kitbash them and you'd have a heck of a start on the force for a pretty paltry sum. If it turned out they used the Helchicken, you just modify the flyer accordingly. Otherwise you'd be pretty set right there with these 2 boxes. 

[Keeanu Reeves] Whoaaah, I just had a wild thought about these 2 box sets. [/Keeanu Reeves]

What if the 'surprise' book coming out was indeed the Fallen? You could simply buy these two kits, and kitbash them and you'd have a heck of a start on the force for a pretty paltry sum. If it turned out they used the Helchicken, you just modify the flyer accordingly. Otherwise you'd be pretty set right there with these 2 boxes.

it's unlikely, a more likely idea would be sisters.

What I want in these kits is dv datasheets with a pre-order bonus of a bonus datasheet (that is otherwise wd exclusive) for seraphicus.

Maybe a formation for the dt and two nephs that grant them all vector dancer

Interesting rumour, I would be tempted as it would give me what I need to round out my army too (second flier, third set of DWK and Black Knights).

I do wonder how accurate it might be though - it seems a rather isolated release, unless they are aiming for the Christmas market? It might finally persuade me to pick up 7th!

I may be tempted by this. twice.  I don't actually need any of it and in fact have 3 boxes of each black knights and Deathwing on top of my many other unfinished/unstarted projects but... shiney! and I don't have a nephilim and could do with 2......

why GW, why do this when Christmas is coming and my kids expect to get presents for themselves?

best darth vader impression: Noooooooo!

Damn, $165 Canadian. Get so excited when I see US prices then I realize, they are US price, not the price I will be paying. :(

Still a deal is a good deal. Thing is, do I really need all this now? Great for people who are starting though, so great for them. 

Damn, $165 Canadian. Get so excited when I see US prices then I realize, they are US price, not the price I will be paying. :(

Still a deal is a good deal. Thing is, do I really need all this now? Great for people who are starting though, so great for them.

actually it will probably more like 150. Gw likes to work in easy to count numbers. Everything over 90 bucks is a multiple of 10.

Archived