Walking chapel, bring His light far as possible.

@The chaplain : well for those, it was my first try to be honest, and i just bend a strip of plasticard using the edge of my working table. Then i glued it on another sheet of plastic to hold the arch in place and make the bottom in the same time. A few sandpaper, some detailing and… TADAAAM ! All was made without taking any measure, it's only "on the eye".

@ElectricPaladin : Yep, it's really ecclesiarchal but ! adepta sororitias are the armed part of the ecclesiarchy so … 

Ah, yes. But technically, the Sororitas are no longer part of the Inquisition, so...

Meh. Who am I to be a stickler? This is brilliant and I can't wait to see more!

The top bit looks like Karamazov's (sp?) Throne thingy, if you slap some =I= on there will help it a bit. Maybe make a knight-sized deathwatch pad ;)

Great stuff, can't wait to see the finished product. Also, how goes your Sicarius? I don't recall seeing an update on it recently, but I may have just missed it.

• 8 months later...

After a long nap in the most dark parts of my bitsbox ... it is back !

I finally get bored of another project so ... distracting time :)

I've made some heavy rusting and damage effets on the legs of the titan using my ( brand new ! ) Dremel, and also chopped off all the rivets to make bigger ones.

med_gallery_69633_10147_592757.jpgmed_gallery_69633_10147_1362761.jpgmed_gallery_69633_10147_165445.jpg

It's a long work but the result is close to what i'm thinking of when i have the idea of an engine that has millenias of service in battle.

Next ... the top of the thing :

- i've started working on the "cockpit" using a piece of dakkajet the driver will probably standind in, an arm pointing some foe/heretic/xeno... and the other holding the arch. Next to him a mechanicus priest "driving" the weapon and maybe a third one but i'm still not sure...

- The left pad get a brand new "collar" made of plastic card.

- The "ruins" on the top of the hull as been slighty reworked, and get a lot of purity seals, candles, chains...

- Some cables ! i still need to add some and maybe some trophies, skulls ....

med_gallery_69633_10147_952224.jpgmed_gallery_69633_10147_1345174.jpgmed_gallery_69633_10147_797979.jpg

Last pic, the pre-assembly ! that looks badass !

med_gallery_69633_10147_886826.jpg

c&c are very welcome !

That is amazing. Absolutely amazing. A fantastic idea very well executed, I must say. I salute you, good Sir.

Having said that, I feel the greenstuff cabling is too heavy. It looks less like cables at the moment, and more like tentacles, presumably the last thing you want. I'd suggest to roll your greenstuff really, really thin; give me a shout if you need help with that?

Archived