Templar Dice order

Acebaur

So would it not be possible to kinda let people pick, total up the chosen amounts of each colour, then place the order? Just an example, it could perhaps be that when everyone has chosen and we add it all up: 100 B/W, 60 I/B, 50 B/G, 70 R/B or whatever. If Chessex were happy to do 2 colours for only a 50-dice order, I'm sure they'll do us four or five for a 200+ order, providing we give exact numbers of the split. I just noticed actually that red/black isn't on the list they sent me before, so it may not currently be an option... Which leaves a selection of 5 popular Templar styles:

Black/white

Black/gold

White/black

Ivory/black

Red/white

If people who want in specify chosen quantities then it shouldn't matter too much - they don't charge extra for colour choices etc. I think that the choice of colour combinations might encourage more people to jump onboard and the bigger the order the better the deal ;)

Mattias: Yeah, if you've had communications with them in the past and color combos was not an issue, I think we can definitely open it up for more options. I don't seem them doing like 10 of this color and 10 of that, but if we had enough of each color I'm sure they wouldn't care. 

I've sent them an email so I'll see what they say. That would be unfortunate about the red/black if that is true, so we shall see. 

So personally, I would like to go:

10 Black with Gold

10 Red with (White or Black)

10 (Ivory or White) with Black

30 Black with White

Which I guess bumps me up to 60. (I may have to amend this depending on postage cost to the UK) but that should mean I never need to roll a non-templar die again :P

Dammit... Scatter...

So I did some calculations on the shipping and let me tell you the damn USPS website about gave me a heart attack. I entered in the info and it came up like 75 bucks eek.gif But then I realized that was for like 3 day shipping, so I selected normal shipping and it was less than $10 US. That price was calculated based on the approximate weight of 50 dice plus large envelope shipping to basically anywhere(I tried Australia, UK and France). Obviously if you order more or less dice it may vary a little but I think $10 is a good estimate for what you can expect.

According to their website Chessex charges $7 for shipping under $100 and 7% of the value ordered for over that. So if we ordered 250 dice lets say at .50 a piece that works out to 8.75 shipping for the whole order. In the end that would come out to $.03 a dice, so basically it's pretty negligible for that part.

Does that sound reasonable to everyone?

Edit: updated the first post with dice orders. Everyone please do check it to make sure your's is correct thanks.

We did a similar dice-run in the Blood Angels forum. The chessex dice are great, and look pretty cool. I always get envied looks from my vict...err opponents.

Here's the thing: The templar cross is where the 6's supposed to be, right? If so, I'm down.

So, to start my crusade right, I'll commit to 30 black/white Templar dice, and 10 white/black ones.

Looking forward to this! Oh, shipping to places in Europe seemed to be fairly cheap, eh?

Snorri

I would like to get in on this and understand everything so far. One question, or a assumption...we pay you? via paypal? 

and when are you putting in the order, as I'm skint till the 25/26th of the month.

well that's 3 questions but :P 

Yes you would pay me prior to ordering via paypal. I will send invoices once we are all ready to order which probably won't be for a few weeks at least.

Snorri: I can't imagine Germany is anymore expensive to ship to than France, so yeah around $10 US smile.png

Edit: Roujakis: Assuming the GW scatter die is the same weight as the chessex dice then shipping to Australia will be right around $10 US. Per dice price right now is sitting at $.53 a dice including shipping from Chessex. Unless we hit 500 dice that number shouldn't change.

Well I best jump in whilst I can as well.

I would like:

10 White with Black Crosses

10 Black with White Crosses

10 Black With Red Crosses

Wanted to ask acebaur would they also be open to doing a fleur de lis design as well?

I run Templars with my Sisters of Battle and if they could do they i would order another 50 with that in the same ratio's and colours as above. 

Updated the first post with new orders

Well I best jump in whilst I can as well.

I would like:

10 White with Black Crosses

10 Black with White Crosses

10 Black With Red Crosses

Wanted to ask acebaur would they also be open to doing a fleur de lis design as well?

I run Templars with my Sisters of Battle and if they could do they i would order another 50 with that in the same ratio's and colours as above. 

I noticed you put Black w/ Red. So far you are the only person to request this color combo. If chessex is not able to accommodate only 10 of that color, would you be ok with Red dice with black (or white if they can't do black) crosses?  If not, let me know. Also I looked at their site again regarding the fleur de lis and I'm fairly certain that will be like another order, so starting back at the .75 per side price range. 

Ok folks, we've crossed the 500 dice threshold meaning that assuming everyone comes through, we will get the dice for 45 cents per(42 + 3 for shipping). I'm going to start organizing to send out invoices so if everyone could please email me, NOT PM, the email address you'd like me to send the paypal invoice too. My Email is Acebaur@gmail.com.  Also please provide your mailing address and forum name so I know who everyone is.  Once I get your email I will invoice you and once everyone is paid up I will order the dice. I will still take orders at this time but I will not wait once everyone is paid, so if you want dice NOW IS THE TIME!

VERY IMPORTANT!!!  Make sure you check the first post and make sure the tally of the dice you want and the color combo's is correct as it is what I will use to order the dice!

Well if there is still time I'd like jump in on this. 

Put me down for:

30 Black with White crosses

10 Black with Gold crosses

10 Red with Black crosses

In case the red with black doesn't pan out just make it 35 black with white and 15 black with gold. Also thanks for doing this Ace.

Fantastic idea. I knew the Emperor had awakened me from dreams of burning wretches at the stake for good reason this night!

If I'm not too late, I'd like:

36 Black with White

27 White with Black

9 Red with White

If the red with white are not possible, just make those White with Black for a total of 36 white with black.

I've sent my info via astropath and email. 

Thank you!

Archived