Templar Dice order

Acebaur

I call cocked dice on that!

Can't wait to get my dice. biggrin.png

There are quite a few cocked dice in that pile! teehee.gif I notice that the pile doesn't look as big as it really is lol. I think it's because the pile of B/W is like 3-4 inches high laugh.png

A Tower of Zeal and Fury!

• 2 weeks later...

An update.

So real life intervened right before Christmas and my daughter got sick and following that right after Christmas my wife and I caught some kind of stomach bug that knocked us out for the weekend. So between all that I didn't get to mail any packages out :(  So I'm sorry for that, BUT!  They are all sorted and now that my mailing envelopes have arrived I'll be packing them up to ship this week and start sending orders out next week.

Thanks for your patience brothers!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I've started shipping orders. Virtually all of the US orders are out, the international ones will be either tomorrow or monday because I have to fill out customs forms for each. 

I was literally just thinking of asking what kind of ETA we could expect. My Templars are itching to be able to show their Zeal with these. I guess I better get building that new Land Raider Crusader now. Test these dice out with a hail of fire and the death of xeno and traitor alike.

Came home ~ 15 minutes ago and checked the mail.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd9/Phantomzero17/Army%20painter/40k/0112151750.jpg

So the text messages / facebook messages are going out now.  I have the burning need to get a game in.

The dice are awesome. I still haven't thrown all 20 on the same table. My very first turn my opponent said, "You should save some of those sixes." This continued all game. The Templars are quite happy with their zealous addition.

Well all dice orders have officially been mailed, so keep the auspex on the look out for them. International shipping ended up being more than I anticipated, but it's my fault for looking at the wrong price when looking it up online. Let me know if anyone has any questions and I hope your dice arrive soon! smile.png

Also apologies for the delay in shipping, especially the international orders.

Dice delivered by postal servitor. 

My thanks.

Some of the neophytes had to be slapped in the pain glove for daring to clap and giggle at the arrival of these Chapter relics. However, I was proud to note that the Initiates and Sword Brethren showed their elation by a general revving of chainswords and lighting of pyres. 

(Seriously, this was an awesome thing for you to do. Thanks a million!)

Eep, I hope it wasn't too dramatically different? I wouldn't want you to be out-of-pocket on it.

It varied. The average was about $3 per, but as I said it was my own fault for not selecting the right kind of package in the price estimator

I got mine in too, thank you! *Actually apparently I got them in a few days ago, but my wife forgot to give them to me. biggrin.png

Heresy!! 10 mins in the pain glove for her! ;)

Huzzah, I came home from tonight's battles to discover a package waiting for me ;) they're addictively awesome - I can't stop rolling them to look for Templar crosses! :D

The Emperor protects, but Marshal Ace delivers ;)

Archived