Templar Dice order

Acebaur

• 1 month later...

I played my first (maybe second) game using these dice this last weekend. Them dice rolled hot. But only for me. I felt bad about how well I was rolling, and had other people test them out. They didn't have the ZEAL to use them properly (please ignore that ZEAL isn't red, I dont know how to change font colors on mobile).

And by the powers of the Emprah, I make the ZEAL red! Ok, so it's just my mod powers but the Emperor gave them to me I swear! msn-wink.gif

Yes I agree with you that my dice too have been hot. A few times they have failed me, but when it mattered most they came through. The only time I was consistently rolling poorly with them was because they kept landing on this piece of terrain and rolling off laugh.png

Acebaur, how was your experience with ordering from Chessex?  I'm keen on ordering some custom dice (and possibly templates) for my Confessors in the future, and the Chessex dice have always appealed to me.  Are they flexible with the color choices on an order, or do they adhere strictly to their payment plan per color?

Acebaur, how was your experience with ordering from Chessex?  I'm keen on ordering some custom dice (and possibly templates) for my Confessors in the future, and the Chessex dice have always appealed to me.  Are they flexible with the color choices on an order, or do they adhere strictly to their payment plan per color?

They had very good customer service. The color choices are entirely dependent on what they have available so it can be kind of random. But they seemed to still have  a large selection of choices available so you should be able find something in the colors you want. They are also happy to cut test dice for you so you can see what it will look like before ordering. The price point is all about the custom facing, not the colors so they can do any combo of colors up to like 5 I think. 

Archived