Today, the Death Company killed...

Xenith

• 2 weeks later...

I had 6 DC and DC Chaplain take on a unit of 20 Bloodletters and a Lord of Skulls (I think that's what he was called...Khorne HQ model?) on Saturday

I killed 4 with Hammer of Wrath, and then 6 DC did 24 wounds on the Bloodletters (3 chainswords and 3 power lances), of which he saved 10, killing another 14.  DC Chaplain tanked Lord of Skulls for 2 rounds then died, and my remaining DC mopped up the rest and eventually killed the LoS.

I had 6 DC and DC Chaplain take on a unit of 20 Bloodletters and a Lord of Skulls (I think that's what he was called...Khorne HQ model?) on Saturday

I killed 4 with Hammer of Wrath, and then 6 DC did 24 wounds on the Bloodletters (3 chainswords and 3 power lances), of which he saved 10, killing another 14.  DC Chaplain tanked Lord of Skulls for 2 rounds then died, and my remaining DC mopped up the rest and eventually killed the LoS.

A Lord of Skulls? Really? That would be pretty damn impressive. :D

http://i.imgur.com/oQmaObi.jpg

Funny story, I once faced off against the skulltaker and in my first turn I dropped a vindicator template right on his head. Spent 5 minutes trying to help my opponent find a way for the guy to survive against instadeath S10 pie plate (no eternal warrior? really?).

one DC squad (Fist, Power sword, all JP's) of 7 marines and DC Chaplain versus 5 Fenrisian wolves, Canis on TWolf, Harald deathwolf and a wold lord with some unwieldy axe and Fellclaw's Teeth.. 

i had the charge and did 40 attacks, 36 hits, 32 wounds... he saved 31 of the wounds :| Then he wiped out all besides the DC marine with Fist. He then hit 3 times, and 3 wounds which he failed to save. Some wolves died... My next round 8 DC marines and a chaplain shot their bolt pistols before the charge. 8 hits, 8 wounds, 8 failed 2+ saves and i kill Harald and Canis.. golly gee.. The charge finishes off the wolf lord :| 

Dat RNG.. 

• 5 weeks later...

Monday I played my buddy's nids, 2k points.

I had a DC Strikeforce, 3 units of DC, 2x7, each with 1 powerfist and 2 power weapons, and 1x6 with no upgrades.

Over the course of the game, 20 Death Company killed (along with their associated 2 Chaplains)

1 units of 30 Termigaunts

2 units of 30 Hormagaunts

1 Carnifex

2 Tervigons

-2 smaller units of about 14 Termigaunts that the Tervigons pooped out.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

just posted this on my Redeemers blog page, but I think it needs to go here as well:

I took a lost brotherhood detachment list against a friend of mine yesterday. it was horrendous.

1250 points

I Had:
2x Death Company Chaplin
8x Death Company, Power Sword, Fist
7x Death Company, Hammer, Fist
5x Death Company, Powersword, Hammer
1x DC Dread, Drop Pod, Talons
1x Storm Raven, Hurricane Bolters

He had:
Khan the Betrayer
8 Terminators with various combi-weapons.
8 Bezerkers (powerfist and plasma pistol on sgt)
8 Bezerkers (powerfist and plasma pistol on sgt)
8 Raptors
Mauler Fiend with plasma cutters

I completely wrecked his sh*t.
I lost my HQ chaplain in a challenge issued by Khan. Khan rolled on the boon table and turned into a Demon Prince which I promptly blended with my DC Dread.
His maulerfiend charged one of my DC squad and my chaplain blew it up in over watch with his inferno pistol!

All in all I lost 2 DC and one of the Chaplains. I tabled him turn 4.

The sheer amount of attacks The Lost Brotherhood get on the charge is insane and then all the re-roll to hit AND wound meant I was dishing out about 27 wounds on the charge at I5 and S5 with just the pistol / chainsaw dudes. The powerswords / fists / hammers never even had a chance to swing.

Edited by Bukimimaru

• 2 weeks later...

Last night my Death Company killed 3 Tau Stealth Suits.  2 units of 8 Death company got torn to shreds by Tau shooting.  That was a miserable game, brothers. 

At the end of the game I had 2 Sternguard left, a Sang Priest and the Sgt from Assault Marines.

He had (remaining): Riptide, Stormsurge, Commander + 8 drones, 2x12 Fire Warriors, 1x3 stealth suits, 10 krrot, 2 drones, 2 pathfinders, an etheral, 2 missile "garbage cans" and 4 other dudes with some kind of Rail Gun thing. 57 models to my 4.

I had killed 1 etheral, 3 stealth suits, 2 transports (devilifish), 3 pirannah and 4 drones.

It was perhaps the most disheartening game of 40k I've played in recent memory.

Today the (10 man blob equipped with 2 Powerfists and Jumppacks and a DC Chaplian) Death Company killed: 3 Black Knights and an attached Biker Librarian, 3 Ravenwing Bikers, and 5 Dark Angel Devastators. The Chaplin split off before the blob hit the Devastators to kill a DA Land Speeder. In the meantime Cassor the Damned dropped down in his backfield to wreck a DA Vindicator and subsequently chase his bikers into my DC blob in the midfield.

Got another game in last night with my Dark Angel buddy.
Today (last night) the Death Company killed: 3 Black Knights, a Drop Pod, a Rhino, and a lone tactical marine.

The Knights and the pod were done in by a 5 man DC squad with Jump Packs and a single Power Fist. The rhino and the lone marine were done in by CASSOR THE DAMNED (name in caps to represent the total overkill of a DC Dread charging and annihilating a single marine).

EDIT: Forgot the Power Fist.

Edited by Slothysaur

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...