Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I'm back.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

RagingGriffon

RagingGriffon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 675 posts

Hey, guys.  I think it has been four years since I have been here.  I just read ADB's "The Talon of Horus" out here in Afghanistan and in his "acknowledgments" he mentioned BnC.  I figured it was time to sheepishly come back here and get back into WH40k.

So, who is still around that I know?  Kurgan the Lurker seems to be a mod now *shudder*

- RG

Bryan Blaire

Bryan Blaire

++ EXPLORATOR BIOLOGIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 5,274 posts
Kurgan is one of the Administratum.

Welcome back, enjoy! Come by my forum group (Forge) and post up some Works-in-Progress or completed stuff in the Hall of Honor. :) We always like having new models to drool over (and sometimes critique).

Edited by Bryan Blaire, 21 November 2014 - 04:58 PM.

My DA Successor Chapter DIY - Stoneburners: Index Astartes Stoneburners
Posted Here: Stoneburners WiP - DA Forum
Completed Squads: Stoneburners - Hall of Honor Forum
Other Material Here (Angels on both sides of the War and Wolves): PCA WiP Forum
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

RagingGriffon

RagingGriffon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 675 posts

I will get some models going when I get back from Afghanistan.  I am trying to decide which army I want to paint up.  I am leaning towards The Black Legion.  It was always between them, World Eaters, and Iron Warriors.  Khorne is my patron god, so that lines up with those three Legions well.

Incidentally, I find it great that my post number coming back was "666."  Huzzah.