Sounds like you're volunteering Kier? :P

Oh well, alright :D

But one request from your remembrancer:

Decent final photos. White or black sheet (the back of a dress shirt works fine) or a proper background for taking photos on (found in the B&C download section), I detest shots taken with miniature boxes as background/base. No flash photography. Mobiles okay.

I did start a tutorial on getting decent photos with smartphone cameras. Perhaps I should dig it up and finish it off.

I did start a tutorial on getting decent photos with smartphone cameras. Perhaps I should dig it up and finish it off.

Yes you should tongue.png

It is indeed Zac, welcome to the B&C - this is the perfect entrance ;) It's not a contest in the strictest sense as you compete only against yourself and the deadline but there are rewards for victory :) I look forward to learning more about your Guard, you should create a WIP topic for them :D

I am sorely tempted ... I'd really like to add to the fruit salad in my signature, plus get the Vanquisher I have assembled finally painted, but I've got to stay focused on getting my =][= army done, and ALL of the vehicles that Codex: Inquisition and Codex: Militarum Tempestus can bring to the table have troop carrying capabilities sad.png

Tanks are pretty quick to paint usually I find and maybe painting a Vanquisher up will be a nice break from your Inquisitional forces? It'd let you return to them refreshed and continue at a good pace without risk of burning out on them, plus you've gloriously completed both previous events for Regiments to the fullest so it'd be a shame to miss out on another medal and promotion or two...

Tanks are pretty quick to paint usually I find and maybe painting a Vanquisher up will be a nice break from your Inquisitional forces? It'd let you return to them refreshed and continue at a good pace without risk of burning out on them, plus you've gloriously completed both previous events for Regiments to the fullest so it'd be a shame to miss out on another medal and promotion or two...

LOL -- I can see why they made you a commissar, you are good at manipulating motivating people!

... and yet, and yet ... re: taking a break from inquisition stuff, the BA codex will be released within the next few weeks. Curse you GW!!

It would be a shame to miss out on a promotion and the fluff is already written. Grrrrr ... So much plastic crack, so little time ...

The official rules is primed models only - so you can assemble your tank and undercoat it and it can still be entered when the event starts in January. We also accept repaint jobs too, though the model will need to be in a similar state to a primed one for entry. If in doubt just ask and/or provide a picture and we'll let you know if it's a valid entry or not :)

Archived