Citadel Project Box

Kilofix

I've tried using various tool or tackle boxes to store my stuff but (being slightly OCD), I haven't found anything ideally sized to fit my brushes, paints, etc. So I'd resorted to just using old GW mini boxes and basically leaving my tools out on my workbench. As you can see, it's somewhat of a 'disaster area'.

15882632061_7be4d5ba52_b.jpg

But then I bought the Citadel Project Box and what a difference it has made!

15882632311_00ae4c051a_b.jpg

Ok, that was a joke. But the CPB is pretty cool in having a proper sized 'spot' for everything. Though admittedly it's probably overpriced when you can get a tackle box for half its cost.

15882632551_23b2e75259_b.jpg

15882632701_f5e33b3dd0_b.jpg

It's also pretty large and sturdy and does make for a convenient way to take all my stuff to work at my LGS, though my one complaint is that doesn't have a carry handle.

Thanks for writing that up! I want one of those, but I'm hoping someone gets it for me for Christmas. :P

Do you feel like it's built well?

I believe it's well built. Right now with all my stuff in it, it weighs over 20 pounds and I'm in no fear of it breaking. The sides are not the cheap brittle / crackable plastic but rather the thicker polymer with a slight bit of flex in them (almost like tupperware).

SO CLOSE!!!!!

MUST CELEBRATE

http://data.archive.moe/board/tg/image/1347/38/1347381942372.gif

Wait, are you Psychic? Do we need to reroute a Black Ship?

11 inches by 15 inches. 4 inches high is my guess. Let see how close I am.

You are good: 15.5 x 11 x 4.5
Thanks.

Now to measure my hobby area.

It's always tough diverting funds that could be used for models to food and bills storage.

Archived