Death Guard - 7th Great Company

Nrakmm

Wolf_Pack you will love the new HQ that I'm painting up at the moment - I have titled him "Master of the Dark Arsenal", combining the Master of the Arsenal honorific with Dark Arsenal (the name of the rule in the Reaping RoW, that allows Death Guard characters to take Rad Grenades) & kitted him out with the Barbaran Thurible.

Wolf_Pack you will love the new HQ that I'm painting up at the moment - I have titled him "Master of the Dark Arsenal", combining the Master of the Arsenal honorific with Dark Arsenal (the name of the rule in the Reaping RoW, that allows Death Guard characters to take Rad Grenades) & kitted him out with the Barbaran Thurible.

I Wolf_Pack, publicly endorse and approve of this political message.

• 2 weeks later...

The Master of the Dark Arsenal

med_gallery_18469_10226_375501.jpeg

Anyone who is associated with the Destroyer company is going to have the back of their armour painted black.

med_gallery_18469_10226_772453.jpeg

The Barbaran Thurible

med_gallery_18469_10226_936203.jpeg

It says that working with all of the alchemical/biological/radioactive weaponry makes a marine very pale, so I tried to get that look for him.

med_gallery_18469_10226_219719.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

*Incoming transmission*

Captain Malthael, you are to head to the Forge World Ludos Officiana in the Bar'nt system to resupply. You have been assigned 30 suits of the new MkIV "Maximus" armour, 10 suits of Cataphractii armour & a Contemptor Dreadnought body. If my calculations are right, they should reach Ludos Officiana on 972.004/M31.

*Transmission ends*

The Master of the Dark Arsenal

med_gallery_18469_10226_375501.jpeg

Anyone who is associated with the Destroyer company is going to have the back of their armour painted black.

med_gallery_18469_10226_772453.jpeg

The Barbaran Thurible

med_gallery_18469_10226_936203.jpeg

It says that working with all of the alchemical/biological/radioactive weaponry makes a marine very pale, so I tried to get that look for him.

med_gallery_18469_10226_219719.jpeg

Digging your work on that head. Where did you get it from? Or is it a conversion?

Archived