The following thread is for all information and rumours pertaining to the Blood Angels during the Horus Heresy. OP will be updated with each legitimate tidbit.

Found in book 4, Conquest.

Blood Angels: They get an AP2 sword that have the Soul Blaze, Fleshbane, Fear and Blind universal special rules.

Source. This weapon is one of the Legion specific relics. The link also contains six generic ones which we may have used. Anyone want to guess what the sword is?

Unconfirmed rumours state we are in book six, which will be about Signus Prime. We may share the book with the Dark Angels. 

Update: Book five is Tempest (may), book six is the Shadow Crusade (Tempest part 2 - late 2015), book seven is Prospero (2016). This means we're going to be book eight or nine which is likely to be sometime in or after 2017 :/

HH:Extermination, page 267

BA and IF are testing the field testing the Iliastus pattern Assault Cannon for their legion terminator squads, this is available for BA and IF terminator squads. Costs five points more than a Heavy Flamer, same as 40k rules but with a Malfunction rule (think second edition Assault Cannon rules).

Castellax and/or Vorax in BA flavour:

Link to source below

Basically, a Legion Praevian gives you access to these robots and grants them Legion Astartes Blood Angels (which is currently unknown).

Book six is called Retalliation
In July, there was speculation it would be at the end of this year, but it October it was said to be delayed until February 2016
It will contain our rules but no special units or Primarchs

Book Eight may be Signus Prime. Or Thramas. Or both(!)

Seems like our pre-Heresy colours are red, black and gold.

Images courtesy of mr_r_parker:

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/m_r_parker/40k%20Open%20Day%202015/A701734E-19A9-4A84-8660-4C09E34D7DBB_zpslcjtc8r9.jpg
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/m_r_parker/40k%20Open%20Day%202015/DA8533F9-B19E-47E8-A451-4D28A6ED4004_zpssrxezddc.jpg
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/m_r_parker/40k%20Open%20Day%202015/045ACF19-717F-484D-A885-A86540B6FD8A_zpswwtajpg3.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Lwv83n9QEgw/VmC4TzpMaJI/AAAAAAAAC8k/6uua9mzomOk/s1600/WWHH_BALegion.JPG
Edited by Jolemai

Excellent, can't wait to see what Forgeworld comes up with for the legion. Also, wouldn't it be proper to mention the Iliastus-Pattern assault cannon as well?

It would be incredibly ironic and hilarious if both Angels had their HH debuts in the same book.

Space Wolves are paired with the Thousand Sons, and will include the Silent Sisterhood and Legio Custodes, as well as Prosperine Spireguard.

The Word Bearers have been done too, but they will be included in the Calth book. So a Dark Angels, Blood Angels and Night Lords book is plausible, covering Thramas and Signus. Calth is supposed to cover Daemons, but they might get coverage in Signus too.

Excellent, can't wait to see what Forgeworld comes up with for the legion. Also, wouldn't it be proper to mention the Iliastus-Pattern assault cannon as well?

It would be incredibly ironic and hilarious if both Angels had their HH debuts in the same book.

To be honest; anything that brings back the Codex: Angels of Death is to be welcomed!

Interesting. When my income stabilizes, I'll take a look on ebay then.

I just did a quick search and there's two available for around $20 + shipping. Let me check my external harddrive and see if I have a digital copy. I have a hard copy for sure.

Fear to Tread did that for me, but Unremembered Empire was a horrible disappointment....but only Blood Angels-wise. I greatly enjoyed reading about the 1st and 13th legion. But, dangit! Putting Sanguinius on the cover was false advertising. Very false and very effective false advertising that saw me buy the book before I read it.

If you looking for BA titbits for 30k don't forget you get a brief mention on pg 267 of book 3:extermination, in the IF section.

Blood Angels and Imperial Fists are field testing the iliastus pattern assault cannon for their legion terminator squads, this is available for BA and IF terminator squads.

Costs 5pts more than a hvy flamer for a legion terminator squad, and is the same as a 40k assault cannon except for having the 'malfunction' special rule

• 1 month later...

If you looking for BA titbits for 30k don't forget you get a brief mention on pg 267 of book 3:extermination, in the IF section.

Blood Angels and Imperial Fists are field testing the iliastus pattern assault cannon for their legion terminator squads, this is available for BA and IF terminator squads.

Costs 5pts more than a hvy flamer for a legion terminator squad, and is the same as a 40k assault cannon except for having the 'malfunction' special rule

Cheers, had forgotten all about that little tidbit.

Thread updated.

Some more speculation today. Obviously the smart money is on Sanguinary Guard, but whether or not these appear at the Signus Prime book or the Terra book is anyone's guess.

However, over on this thread the following image has appeared from Visions of Heresy:

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130110051009/warhammer40k/images/2/20/JetbikeChariot00.png

Yes, that's a jetbike chariot...

Edited by Brother Tyler
Hot-linked image turned into a link.

• 4 weeks later...

Update:

Book five is Tempest (may), book six is the Shadow Crusade (Tempest part 2 - late 2015), book seven is Prospero (2016). This means we're going to be book eight or nine which is likely to be sometime in or after 2017 :/

A bit of a stretch this one but we're going to get our own robots!

Legion Praevian

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/m_r_parker/Heresey%20Weekender%202015/FFAD8C73-A3E1-4107-AC8D-AB23DED4D835_zpszleheyjj.jpg

Also, the Praevian gives the Battle-Automata taken with him Legions Astartes (insert legion here) with the SoH, EC, DG, NL, WB and RG additional options for them - some restricted to Castellax; such as Banestrike Ammo, Chem Munitions, Fleet & Infiltrate (RG), Sonic Shriekers, etc.

So that's red flavour Castellax or Vorax. Should be very interesting.