USD to GBP conversion = have enough money.

USD only = 40 dollars short.

So asinine but glad they finally released them.

With all the fluctuation in the value of the pound, GW has to err on the side of caution so they don't have to re-price everything every 2 weeks. 

Might potentially have the PA Preator coming to me. A bit of conversion and he'll be ace.

The arms on the BA praetor are separate?

I dislike the crossed over the chest pose as it blocks all the lovely detail, might consider it if the arms can be repositioned. 

Might potentially have the PA Preator coming to me. A bit of conversion and he'll be ace.

The arms on the BA praetor are separate?

I dislike the crossed over the chest pose as it blocks all the lovely detail, might consider it if the arms can be repositioned. 

If it's not public by the end of the month, i'll let you know - should receive him by xmas (a friend who works at WHW is grabbing it for me, i'm not ordering on the site!)

Have we any idea when the 40k rules for the Leviathian (Relic) will be out? Atm I don't think the standard Leviathan can take assault cannons.

Blood Angels Leviathans can... in 30k, which this is for.

8th ed 40k rules have been out a while now, Levis there dont get assault cannons, regardless if they're blood angels or not.

Have we any idea when the 40k rules for the Leviathian (Relic) will be out? Atm I don't think the standard Leviathan can take assault cannons.

8th ed 40k rules have been out a while now, Levis there dont get assault cannons, regardless if they're blood angels or not.

Thanks. I may hold fire on purchasing then, unless my meta don't mind it not being WYSIWYG. Shame, it's beautiful!

Thanks. I may hold fire on purchasing then, unless my meta don't mind it not being WYSIWYG. Shame, it's beautiful!

I just got the BA Levi in the mail and I can confirm it does come with the chest heavy flamers that are on the 40k version.

I just got the BA Levi in the mail and I can confirm it does come with the chest heavy flamers that are on the 40k version.

Ah great! In which I'll empty my wallet out! Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

48375592_2492099774140621_55509325306910

We’ve reached 100,000 Facebook fans! That’s a veritable Legion of Forge World fanatics. To reward your loyalty, here’s some brand new artwork from an upcoming release (can you guess which one?)

It’s been a great journey so far - let’s see if we can get to 200,000. Just imagine what we’ll reveal then....

The release is presumably Sanguinius, but the art style has some speculating that it could be a new box set. Seems extraordinarily unlikely but there you go

I am a bit confused about the artwork. Sanguinius, Khorne Daemon and MkIII armour screams Heresy time, but the fat shooty jump units look a lot like Inceptors.:wacko.:

They look like the MkII Jump packs, big circular turbines.

If this is for a box set i'll be so damn happy! It's certainly needed. MkII Assault Marines would be incredible.

Yeah rumor or not this has to be for something substantial it looks very GW and not Forgeworld. One would hope for another Horus Heresy box set

release! Plastic MK II would be stellar!!!!

Krash

Edited by Captain_Krash

Just got my BA levi and contemptor this week in prep. Also working on a custom Preator since I wasn't able to pick the new one up.

The artwork doesn't scream HH style box set to me nor does it scream black book. Traditionally FW usually depicts actual models in the black books. This sounds more like a general boxset (I.E. not a bespoke game type thing) which is an interesting idea.

Wish list/speculation: Angel and deamons box. 5 Mk2/3 Jumpers (special unit ala terminators), 10 mk3 and 10 mk4 troops (they have the kits so that makes sense), Khorne deamons(10 deamons?) and a bloodthirster. No clue what the BA unique unit would be other than a custom captain in mk3 armor? The idea is that you make 10 normal marines, 10 vet marines (heavy weapon), 5 jumpers against 10 deamons that come back or something?

Likely this means nothing though and it's just a fancy picture. Looks good.

Edit: Looking at picture again, there's a box dread in the back. So maybe it's like 20 deamons, a blood thirster vs 10 mk3's a Jump pack unit and box dread. Still just a guess if this is box art.

Edited by Spagunk

of course a Blood thirster will ( or based on the picture, likely Ka'bandha ) eat through anything that could be in a box set by itself.

Still a BA specific box would be worth getting, even though I will never play 30k, and will just work the models into my normal army.

As long as it means we'll get to see a Sanguinius model soon-ish I don't care what exactly it is. I don't play or particularly care for 30k anyway. I just want to see our Primarch as model and maybe buy it if GW gives me a long enough break for my wallet to fill again. :P

Surely it will just be a picture that's in the upcoming Forgeworld Malevolence book?

It's not in the same art style as anything in any of the other black books.

Reiterating this as FW have always taken their black book pictures using models and filters/photoshop to place them on battlefields. This was true even up to Inferno so having something else seems out of place.