Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

IX Legion Information and Rumours

Blood Angels Legion Age of Darkness Horus Heresy setting 30K

• Please log in to reply
751 replies to this topic

m0nolith

m0nolith

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,184 posts
  • Faction: IXth Legion: The Blood Angels

Does anybody have experience building the new Contemptor Jumponought yet? From pictures on the website and a few less than ideal Google images of parts it looks to me like the jump pack is a separate piece from the power plant. Does anybody know if the power plant looks normal without the jump pack assembled? For us 40k types that might mean we could have two unique Blood Angels Relic Contemptor models which would be neat, even without the jump/claw rules.

Yes, i can confirm the jump pack comes separately and the power plant looks normal underneath.

Edited by m0nolith, 21 January 2020 - 01:32 AM.

• Quixus and Indefragable like this

gallery_48988_10980_21879.png    gallery_86352_12089_20671.jpg

Instagram gallery_86352_14298_238.jpgm0nolithpainting

Hintzy

Hintzy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 134 posts

Does anybody have experience building the new Contemptor Jumponought yet? From pictures on the website and a few less than ideal Google images of parts it looks to me like the jump pack is a separate piece from the power plant. Does anybody know if the power plant looks normal without the jump pack assembled? For us 40k types that might mean we could have two unique Blood Angels Relic Contemptor models which would be neat, even without the jump/claw rules.

Yes, i can confirm the jump pack comes separately and the power plant looks normal underneath.

Fantastic, thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Blood Angels Legion, Age of Darkness, Horus Heresy setting, 30K

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users