That makes sense in way, FW got fix the gap because lugging 3-5 books around is pretty :cussty. Even eith red books for later legions one is still going to need to carry more books around.

Not sure what's more costly buying another legion army or keeping up with books lol.

Pretty sure that book eight (or whatever the number is that focuses Signus Prime) will either repeat or improve upon the rules in book six. Going forward you'll arguably only ever need two books: HH: LACAL and HH: [insert whatever book has your Legion here].

• 1 month later...

Looks like Baal Preds are kinda a thing now:

http://i.4cdn.org/tg/1454793622180.jpg

Assault cannons on EVERYTHING.

Sorry bros, here's the Blood Angles stuff. Clench your cheeks before reading:

http://i.imgur.com/u0ElYKN.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/uTWh75e.jpg

e: The blade of perdition is good, at least, but sadly you can't give it to your sergeants :sad.:

BA RoWs

Ok will post some stuff. Remove if necessary. Blood angels LA rules basically gives +1 to wound with melee weapons.

They can take hand flamera and inferno pistols instead of voltike and plasma. May take new blade with ap 2 master crafted twohanded and wounds are doubled.

RoW one gives jump infantry auto arrive deep strike turn one, inf and jump inf gain pinning when arriving by deep strike with ranged weapons. Charging units gain +1 initiative and must challenge.

Alt RoW cant be pinned and stubborn near obj or in deploy zone. If win assault enemy -1 ld for morale check, if half force destroyed gain 5+ fnp until game ends. Units under half strength cant score and no vp and always sweep

Quoted from heresy30k

The rules for Day of revelation is everything I wanted in 40k Blood Angels. Ando I could totally run that Rite....

Assault Marines- LEGION Assault Squads

Tacticals: LEGION Tacticals Squads

Flamers and heavy Flamers: Support Squad

Stormravens: Storm Eagles

Sanguinary Guard: Honor Guard w/ Art. Armor Jump Packs, master crafted Power Swords, Banner, Combi bolters, Power Fist

Sanguinary Priest: Primus Medicade with Blade of Perdition, Jump Pack

Dante: Praetor, Paragon Blade Jump Pack iron halo, inferno pistol

Chaplain: Chaplain

Most Blinged out tacticals: Legion Vets

No reason to EVER use 40k rules for Blood Angels again until they update us really.

It looks like they took there time when designing the row and made force that's going to be fun to play. Overall effectinivess is going to be seen in time.

Price of hand flamers seem a bit high 10 would be good 5 would be ideal.

Is there any info on unquie units or leaders?

Not to jump too far off topic but personally it would be cool to see Dante as upgrade to Sgt for assault sq in one of books.

It looks like they took there time when designing the row and made force that's going to be fun to play. Overall effectinivess is going to be seen in time.

Price of hand flamers seem a bit high 10 would be good 5 would be ideal.

Is there any info on unquie units or leaders?

Not to jump too far off topic but personally it would be cool to see Dante as upgrade to Sgt for assault sq in one of books.

Dante?

He was live back than and wouldn't have been company commander. So by the time of kicked off he could have been sgt

Side note book one has hand flamers for assault sgt as 10, so not sure why they jumped to 15.

Dante is 1k years old not 10k.

There is literally no way for him to have been part of the Heresy.

Edited by Slipstreams

He was live back than and wouldn't have been company commander. So by the time of kicked off he could have been sgt

Side note book one has hand flamers for assault sgt as 10, so not sure why they jumped to 15.

Dante is 1k years old not 10k.

There is literally no way for him to have been part of the Heresy.

whilst you are correct that he isnt 10k.

he's  been chapter master for over 1100 years, it stands to reason that he spent a fair bit of time not as chapter master too. so he's probably anywhere between 1200 and 1500.

The only marine still around who has also kicking heads during the days of HH is that space wolf dreadnought.

Besides all of that who sitting in the warp - and this is quite a crowd.

Any marine who spends his time jamming with maidens of Slaanesh and playing with lines of warp powder can't be taken seriously.

Besides a Dreadnought with Beadle Hand is hilarious.

IMPORTANT RECAP :

What do we learn in two pages :

- We first learn that the Blood Angels "Process of transformation was a more arcane, elaborate and painfull one than that endured by any other legion" and that "Even with the direct infusion of its Primarch's own blood to stabilise the process, the rate of fatalities among aspirants was frighteningly high. There were also those who argued that the mental scars suffered by those who survived the change were just as deep, instilling a sense of cause and purpose that manifested as unflinching, unreasoning fanaticism bordering on madness, a certainty which could in mere moments turn to insane fury when that purpose was challenged."

So the Blood Angels are recognize has possessing the most advanced, yet uncertain, process of transformation. We also got the key that explain why the Insanguination process to activate the Implant was chosen. Finally, we may have an hint about the presence of an early version of the Black Rage that can have evolved in its current form following Sanguinius Death.

- Secondary, we unlock the reasons behind the innimity between the Blood Angels  and The Mechanicum about the Baal Predator. The reason lies in the fact that the Baal Predator isn't a Mars property/project, but a result of an old alliance between the Dyzanique techno-esoteric cult and the Emperor, bypassing any Martian right on technology. (No need to say that Mars may have felt it keen to see a piece of technology that doesn't bore his martian sigil....)

(Beyond that, i was asking to myself, is Nassir Amit a Terran born ? giving his nature, it would make sense, but it would implied that by the time of the Events on cretacia he would had been 1-2k years old, a rare feat, even for a Blood Angels. That would be awesome, Nassir Amit, terran born, living being of 2k years old fighting on Cretacia....Plus having survived the Transformation process without his Primarch Blood to help, would explain many things about this character....a true strenght of nature !)

Did any of you guys read about the transformation process in the picture with the legion rules?

So far, I am loving everything I see. It feels like an angelic Apocolypse.

Also, Frater, we've known for several editions why they have conflicts with the AdMech. Every Dex since 5th has told us.

Edited by Arkangilos

Yeah, all of this is pure gold. I really love where FW is going with both the fluff and the rules.

I was contemplating on using the HH as a platform to do a different army than my usual Blood Angels, but who am I kidding? :D Looks like I will be painting more red when I get to 30K.