The NEW "What will 2014 Bring?" thread

Xenith

Welp. That;s one of the loadouts of a tactical squad decided. Flamer. heavy flamer. Hand/combi Flamer.

Edit:

Also, that's another thing that Salamaders players can be jealous of us for. Flame Tank. Heavy Flamer Infantry.

Double Edit: 3,000 posts :) Half of them in the last week in this thread.

So, the BA are looking like they're on 32mm bases?!  Very interesting! 

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9wYRGWpqp1s/VHjwQv-ZK6I/AAAAAAAABJ4/TqG82a-pGY8/s1600/03.png

Guys, can anyone make out that tank in the top right?  Below the storm raven?

We have our own Psychic Powers!!!!!

via an anonymous source on Faeit 212

Codex: Blood Angels hardback 112 pages $49.50
Blood Angels Tactical Squad 10 miniatures $43
Blood Angels Sanguinary Priest 1 miniature $30
Datacards: Blood Angels 7 psychic powers 36 tactical objectives $10
Sons of Sanguinius: A Blood Angels Painting Guide paperback 176pgs $33
Blood Angels Dice available while stocks last 10 dice in tin $17
Mephiston Red Spray basecoat $18
Codex: Blood Angels Sanguinary Guard Edition slipcase with prints and accessories online only $165

It looks like a rhino. The weird shape on top is the searchlight, and then a stormbolter.

Codex: Blood Angels Sanguinary Guard Edition slipcase with prints and accessories online only $165

Gah. £60 I could cope with, but £105? Thats's too much. Depends on the accessories, I guess. And how pretty it is.

It should come with the codex, (supplement) painting guide, (dice?) tactical objectives, objective markers, right?

So, all MEQ are 32mm now? Only Blood Angels? Only Space marines? Are they going to rebox every MEQ out there?

It looks like a rhino. The weird shape on top is the searchlight, and then a stormbolter.

Gah. £60 I could cope with, but £105? Thats's too much. Depends on the accessories, I guess. And how pretty it is.

It should come with the codex, (supplement) painting guide, (dice?) tactical objectives, objective markers, right?

And some artwork.

This entire time I've been saying to myself "You don't need that special edition codex. Just get the normal one. You don't need it." Now that side of me is joining in with demanding it.

Oh lack of self control. My own personal red thirst, get's me over and over again.

Archived