The NEW "What will 2014 Bring?" thread

Xenith

yes, relic blades and arti armour are options for the captain.... who is still pretty pointless looking at all the sweet baby love you can get form all the other choices:)

Captain, Artificer, Relic Blade, Bike - Pointless?  Hell no.  Dark Vengeance conversions, here I come!

I think scouts give blood claws a run for there money, 11 points for I5 STR5 3 attacks on the charge

I have 10 that need painting.  Without a Vet Sarge, and an added Melta-Bomb, they'll be awesome.  I have 5 Shotguns, 5 CCWs..  Old pewter scouts too!  Lovely.

sang priests are 1 per slot , just like tech marines[well if you really want a cheap ass hq I guess:P] 

Lemmy is 20 points less, same stats as before but when he loses a wound only gains +1 strength and attacks. he is an elites slot no free slot for joining DC , which he has to do.   oddly it says he can only join a dc squad.... can another ic join him.hmmmm

Chaplains are identical to SM ones +FC

Dante DoA only affects deep strikers right?...you can't reroll reserves for Stormravens through his trait?...but anything that deesptrikes scatters D6 less and repeats failed reserves rolls.

Also, do Scouts get the landspeeder storm?

Astorath is priced like a jump Reclusiarch of old but better, so in that sense the jump reclusiarch got cheaper :)

Anything on Dante's pistol?

all jump flyer or skimmer can reroll reserves with dant'es trait:))

darn only jump and skimmer units get 1d6 less scatter.. oh, well, there I go getting excited:(

no land speeder storm

his pistol is just an inferno pistol, his masks causes a fear check to any unit in combat within 12 inches of him every fight phase

he still has hit and run and has eternal warrior... man and he's 5 points cheaper than before [LOW of course] holy cow he's just lovely

Command Squad questions:

1. What do Company and Chapter Banners do?

2. Can they take Bikes?

3. Does the Novitiate have a Chalice? Does he give +1WS or anything?

Chaplain Questions:
1. Same cost as Captain?

2. Same stats as C:SM?

Vanguard Vets Question: Are they Elites or FA?

Tycho Question:

1. Elaborate points?

2. Dead Man's Hand is gone?

3. No Special ammo?

4. Army wide Ld10?

5. Anything special?

Dreadnought Questions:

1. DC and Furioso same points?

2. Blood Talons only difference is Shredding? What's the cost?

3. Thx for Frag Cannon info smile.png

4. Are all Dreads except Librarian Elites?

Terminator Question:

1. Can Terminator Squads take banners?

Storm Raven Question:

1. Fast Attack or Heavy?

Dedicated Transports:

1. Same points as CSM?

2. How much is Fast upgrade? Is it included in Rhio Razorback cost?

Finally, Tactical Squad, Scout Squad, ASM same cost as C:SM?

I'm willing to bet that "the red thirst" is just their colorful name for giving us army-wide furious charge.

If that were the case, then units like SG would list Red Thirst instead of Furious Charge in their special rules. I think that Red Thirst is something else.

Dante is about to make auto-include. Rerolling reserves for flyers makes me want to get another raven.

Morti, obsec and +1I in that formation. Not saying it's a bad formation, it's all fluffy and that, being a battle company. But I'd never field so many tacticals smile.png

Edit: No landspeeder storm sucks, but I guess my CCW scouts get promoted to stormraven duties. Specially since the DC don't need the ride anymore!

you can get multiple death company squads.

the detachment is annoyingly 1 to 4 elites[i was hoping 4 to 6]

YES! You made my day!!!biggrin.png Now i can field all 45 of my DC at once, without wasting an hq slot!

This so far is the fluffiest and Best Blood Angels army list I've seen since my 3.5E days.. It feels like Blood Angels again, not Raven Guard or Khorne Berserkers..  I'm ABSOLUTELY in LOVE with this Codex.  I hope it never changes.

This is what i'm feeling too.

so all vets are elite

terms can take the company banner replacing a stomr shield or lightning claw, costs 5 points. 

company banner is the standard on

Chapter banner does what it used to[nice as hell for 10man sang squads wowch!

only jump packs for command squad, only a narthecium not a grail for the novitiate

captains and chaplains are 90 each, have furious charge and are the same as CSM

Tycho is a little sad

Blood talons cost 10 points for the pair, just give shred

no dead mans hand

no army buff

his war old trait gives him rampage

no special ammo but the combi part and the bolter part are master crafted.

he costs 40 more points than a normal captain.

tycho the lost costs 15 more points and you get

feel no pain, relentless fearless rage

and he can only join dc

furiosos and dc dreads cost the same as before

All dreads bar cassor are in the elites

Ravens are heavy and have storm strike missiles...meh isn only 5 point extra armour and 10 point locator beacon

Archived