The NEW "What will 2014 Bring?" thread

Xenith

This so far is the fluffiest and Best Blood Angels army list I've seen since my 3.5E days.. It feels like Blood Angels again, not Raven Guard or Khorne Berserkers.. I'm ABSOLUTELY in LOVE with this Codex. I hope it never changes.

This is what i'm feeling too.

Couldnt agree more

This so far is the fluffiest and Best Blood Angels army list I've seen since my 3.5E days.. It feels like Blood Angels again, not Raven Guard or Khorne Berserkers..  I'm ABSOLUTELY in LOVE with this Codex.  I hope it never changes.

This is what i'm feeling too.

Same here. Though I'd go as far as saying best since 2nd edition, because I really hated a great many aspects of the 3rd edition (naked sergeants all-round in hope/fear of death company - that absolutely sucked).

That battle company formation would be awesome in drop pods.. holy cow! Eat obsec death with heavy flamers melts and twin inferno pistols

Pity it can't include Dante!...his trait applies to units in his detachment, or any BA on your side? (i.e., could you get Dante in a smallish Detachment and use his trait on the formation's pods?)

only jump packs for command squad, only a narthecium not a grail for the novitiate

Wait - what? So command squad priest gives FNP but not +1 WS? That's weird. Also, I'm sure by "only jump packs" you mean that is the only options? I can still field command squad without jump packs, right?

infernus pistols are just standard gear, 15 points a pop.

for a dreadshock list, libby dreads look amazing strength 10 ap2 force weapon, melta gun[you can buy them one now squeeze:)] quickening primaris. nice thing s to roll on the warlord table.

so 2 libby dreads

4 furiosos

cassor the damned, all in lucius pods.

add other things to taste, only need one more troop as well:)

Wait - what? So command squad priest gives FNP but not +1 WS? That's weird.

I think the +1 WS is specifically tied to the Grail which only the Sanguinary Priest carries. The Command Squad has a novitiate (baby priest) who has the Narthecium for FNP but no Grail.

vinidis and preds can get the fast upgrade for ten

Meph only gets to roll for two powers, his other one just gives him strength 10.

the hypnotic gaze is a leadership check in a challenge, if the opponent result is equal or greater on 2d6, me phi hits them on 2+

vinidis and preds can get the fast upgrade for ten

Meph only gets to roll for two powers, his other one just gives him strength 10.

the hypnotic gaze is a leadership check in a challenge, if the opponent result is equal or greater on 2d6, me phi hits them on 2+

Woohoo! Fast vindis!! This codex just gets better and betterbiggrin.png.

Sorry for asking so many questions, but there's one more thing I need to know before I go to bed. Are ravens fast attack or heavy support, and are they still the same price?

p.s Thanks for all the info, kudos to you cool.png

Sorry for asking so many questions, but there's one more thing I need to know before I go to bed. Are ravens fast attack or heavy support, and are they still the same price?

p.s Thanks for all the info, kudos to you cool.png

answered already. Heavy support.. Same price, but dont have Blood Strikes anymore.

Archived