Redemptors: Loved painting them. They don't do as well as I hoped in game, and their worth over a typical Ven dread is debatable but they're great models. It took me a while to magnetize the hip guns, and the other weapons are easily press fit replaceable. Great models.

gallery_2760_13290_119773.jpg

gallery_2760_13290_701540.jpg

Repulsor:

So this model was pretty labour intensive for me to put together, but I confess I don't really like putting stuff together... I'm very finicky about details and I'd much rather soak 8 hours into painting rather than.. .gluing and stripping mould lines!

gallery_2760_13290_190666.jpg

gallery_2760_13290_27782.jpg

gallery_2760_13290_56817.jpg

The Repulsor was another very labour intensive model for me to paint, but as the initial colour blocking in took place, I really started to enjoy how the model looked compared to my initial responses to it. I don't know if I have it in me to do another one... but at 370 points it probably won't happen anyway! :)

Finished army (mostly for Konor):

gallery_2760_13290_379483.jpg

The Primaris project army on display at GW for the painting competition:

gallery_2760_13290_227128.jpg

At the end of the campaign I entered the competition.... for painted units /armies etc at the GW store and felt pretty lucky to get win this....

gallery_2760_13290_48487.jpg

I'm really hoping the 'gold' award helps me get some good coin for it on eBay. :thumbsup:

• 5 weeks later...
Well I wouldn't say Mars lost me.... I average about 8 games sometimes 10 in a month ( deoends on if the GW store is hosting anything that conflicts with my own play groups). So what I'll often do s change my Avatar based on a couple games I have lined up. I think my last 6 to so games have been AdMech. ( Just had one against DA I should have time to batrep soon). My next couple of games this week are decidedly Ultra ( and one Chaos lol).

So there will be some Ultramarine batreps? ;)

I wish I could do them all I just can't though for various reasons and sometimes it's just a time factor but sometimes my opponent is uncomfortable or perhaps the game is a complete railroading or the opponent has a ton of unpainted figs.

I've had s few people approach me about developing a YouTube channel and I'm seriously considering it. One person has said he has professional lighting and cameras.... he thinks my group would be great for it, but I shrugged it off at first. I may have to reconsider. Though some people seem to really enjoy reading the odd batrep too b