Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Der H's Hobby - ETL 2018 Pledge complete

III Emperors Children 30k HH WIP BFG

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

Pearson73

Pearson73

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,700 posts
  • Faction: Warriors of Mayhem/Iron Hands

Fantastic adjustment to Lucius, you've captured his mid-transition phase very well. The gradient of the magical flames is looking good too.

Der_H

Der_H

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 235 posts

Ok so I'm super late to the party - not sure I'll get much more than one pledge for this years ETL but I thought I'd try

I've made a vow to complete 6 Scimitar Jetbikes as a Sky Hunter Squadron, with a sky Hunter Sgt with Phoenix power spear of total value 270 points on or before August 1st, 2018.

It is optimistic - manic few months and that isn't about to get easier! Got to drive the hobby somehow!

RMh5SwI.jpg

• Brother Handro likes this
E7WUw8D.pngMDAZEZc.pngSnRPxz1.jpg

Der_H

Der_H

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 235 posts

Im not dead! Just revising - NB I hate post grad exams...

Progress has been made in the last few weeks;

4sQ8Lxx.jpg

Jetbikes en masse

B7L3jNH.jpg

Most have this triangular pattern.

rHjYCKn.jpg

The Sgt has this differing pattern to help identify.

NFjNAL3.jpg

Marines are quite a way off yet, however I shall get these all finished by the end of the month!

• Brother Pheidias likes this

Lord Commander Eidolon

Lord Commander Eidolon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 907 posts
  • Faction: Emperor's Children Legion
Nice work! Hats off to you doing 6! I'm regretting pledging 3! 😜 Shall look forward to seeing them done!!
  • Der_H likes this
"Only by Imperfection can we fail...''
Fulgrim, the Phoenician, the Illuminator, the Prefector of Chemos

My Blogs: 

sml_gallery_162_12011_407905.pngtn_gallery_162_12011_4334.jpegtn_gallery_162_12011_452.jpeg Instagram: @pursuitOfperfection

Der_H

Der_H

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 235 posts

Nice work! Hats off to you doing 6! I'm regretting pledging 3! 😜 Shall look forward to seeing them done!!

Cheers man! I love your work - just a shame that RL if getting in the way of hobby somewhat! I love the ETL and have missed noseying around at everyone's efforts!

Behold - in the nick of time - my finished my vow to complete 6 Scimitar Jetbikes as a Sky Hunter Squadron, with a sky Hunter Sgt with Phoenix power spear of total value 270 points! Its a shame I could do a second pledge, have a lovely purple dreadclaw that is gathering dust!

EXP3MYr.jpg

IVAiz2O.jpg

6ccES7m.jpg

6rcZLXr.jpg

(I even put details on the control panel - a rare treat for me!

In the works are a dread claw, 2 10 man tactial squads, 5 more phoenix terminators, a librarian (for the IIIrd you say?!) and some more HQs.....oh, and a Spartan! That's basically 2 years work right there....

• Pearson73 likes this

Pearson73

Pearson73

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,700 posts
  • Faction: Warriors of Mayhem/Iron Hands

That's some smooth work on the jet bikes.

• Der_H likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: III, Emperors Children, 30k, HH, WIP, BFG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users