Festive Season Mini Comp - Spawn

Greetings fellow Renegades and Heretics, I have been thinking about Spawn the past few days, and the unique modelling opportunities they bring. Chaos is the converters dream as we have more scope to change things up than the loyal marines, but I find we are still kinda restricted with things as a CSM still needs to look like a CSM at the end of the day, yet there is no right or wrong way to build a spawn mini, here we truly have free reign over our creations.

I know many people have stuff going on with the Call, and most will be busy with the Xmas holidays and whatnot, so I'll keep this as a fun and not 'serious' comp. 

I give you the challenge (if you choose to accept it) of bringing to life a Chaos Spawn between now and the 10th Feb (2 months to build and pant one mini), you can include a little fluff to go with it, or not, that's down to you. Who wins will be decided by who gets the most votes from their B&C peers after the deadline, one week for voting allowed, cant vote for yourself. The winner will get the love and adoration of all who enter, the looser's wont. 

So, who's up for it??

• 3 weeks later...

Aasfreser, Yep post progress, and yes Forte you can enter that. Tbh  totally forgot about this lol, guess the bits box's will be coming out later. 

Nice!

I had the idea after reading one of KrautScientists Blogposts on the conversion potential of the back then new End TImes minis. I imediatly loved the Spirithosts and wanted to integrate them into my Thousand Sons.

So here we go:

TS spawn1

TS spawn2

TS spawn3

After adding a base and more destroyed Rubric pieces:

TS-Spawn WiP front

TS-Spawn WiP top view

TS-Spawn WiP back

This is still a WiP, some yellow is missing and some freehands. Should be finished soon. There are at leas 2 more coming. 

Archived