Crusade of Wrath - Final Report

Acebaur

A few questions:

• Aren't the Astral Claws traitors now???
  • Is there a points limit to each battle report or are we allowed to play as low or as high in points as we like?
  • Are other forums/sub-forums in on this as well, namely speaking the Chaos subforum? in case they want to claim/reclaim a sector?
  • Where do I sign up?

We'll need structured, organized rules for this and some campaign themes, like points for Kill-team type games or terrain setting rules for Desert Planets, Ice Worlds or City fighting.

The other BnC subforums could chip in as well, especially the Chaos sub-forum members, to make the campaign a bit more challenging.

And special Banners/badges to be provided to those who lead their Brethren into the campaign. They'll be the Champions of the Crusade of Wrath.

We'll also need an opening banner for this campaign similar to ETL's and a closing date.

Just my opinions and suggestions ofcourse...

Of ye of little faith. We did not throw a crusade of this magnitude together on a whim. There will be more info on the first phase soon.

But High Marshal Ludoldus thanks you for your suggestions msn-wink.gif

Remind the forsaken the breath of his reach

"Breadth." 

Guh.  So much red text.  I dunno about getting games in, but I suppose this is as good a reason as any to finish some models. 

Now where did I leave that curmudgeonly shrug emoticon...

It's a slow reveal, I'm sure it'll all start to become clear as we go along. Just consider holding off on any new paint/model projects till you know exactly what's happening. I'm really looking forward to it!

Never mind, walked into my LGS when they were having an event I was unawares of. Now I have a brand new Storm Talon from a door prize entry. Was kinda cool, love my LGS's and their awesome random events. Also found a way to fluff-start a crusade, as well as an opponent to face off against soon. So...

I'm in!

My paint brush is hovering impatiently over a Landspeeder and Predator.  They are base-coated and ready for a big push, but I have started on the interiors already.

Also lining up my victims for the next fight - if they don't run away soon. 

Brothers.. I have seen a vision of battles and glory. Fell creatures of the warp and fallen traitors crushed by the Hammer of Dorn. It is with this heart felt the call of the Emperor, that I returned to the pages of Bolter and Chainsword after a year or two of absence..to find the Crusade of Wrath blessing us with opportunity to continue the Great Crusade in His name.

Thank you Brothers!  Beauseant!

Brothers, the time has come. The fleet is assembled on the edge of the nebula, the brothers prepare themselves for war. As Sword Brethren in Marshal Sevenius’ household you have an integral role in this crusade. The area to be conquered is vast and time is short. Only by working together can you conquer the vile Word Bearers who seek to infect this region with their taint. High Marshal Ludoldus has given the command that the crusade should commence attack on the out reaches of the nebula.  Marshal Sevenius will be sending a transmission shortly with the coordinates.  See the first post for an update.  

Use the Bat rep thread for bat reps and you may discuss everything else (like strategy)

Let the Crusade commence!

Interesting, do we have to use the Space marine codex rules or can I use 30k to represent Templars?

Marshal Sevenius' War Council would look favorably upon 30K Imperial Fists Orders of Battle.

Archived