Solar Auxilia Flamer Section and FW Jigsaw!

Slips

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/SOLAR_AUXILIA_FLAMER_SECTION.html

Here they are! Par the course for Solar Auxilia Models; they look great.

As for the FW Jigsaw puzzle, if you got the Newsletter email, there is a picture at the bottom that will have another 3 pieces revealed in tomorrows News Flash.

For those that don't have it, heres the image:

ImageProxy

Really hoping for Dorn or Sigismund seeing as the base is quite Large. Leaning more Towards Dorn...

Yay jigsaw! I am hoping it is Perturabo or another Iron Warrior character - I would be just as happy to see Sigismund or Polux though!

- the flamer team is pretty epic too, damnit Forgeworld I just convinced myself I don't need meatshields allies for my Iron Warriors!

Definitely looks like a character... The lower right part looks pretty solid, and may be a taller display base like Typhon's.

The width at the top looks about right for a Space Marine's shoulders assuming a 60mm base, I think. Maybe. So I don't think it's a Primarch, unfortunately.

All of this is rampant speculation, obviously...

Man, they left our JUST enough of the shoulders to make it really hard to identify if its Power Armor or Terminator Armor. To me, based on the right hand supposed pauldron, it looks like Cataphractii...but I don't know of a Character of the released legions that wears in Besides Autek Mor; and I doubt they would release an Iron Hands character now of all times...

They just look too square to be Power Armor...

LET THE SPECULATION BEGIN!

Will update this thread with tomorrows image instead of starting a new one. Hopefully the three extra tiles help us narrow it down sufficiently....

Those Flamer guys are my favourite SA models so far, and I've loved all the ones previously...

And I think probably Sevatar too, but I'm not sure. We've seen glimpses of him before so we know he's probably ready, but the jigsaw thing is usually for something new/unseen? I can't remember haha.

...hmm right, Forgot about the Sevatar preview we got a while back...the little we get doesn't feel Night Lords enough to me though. Also, the pose of Sevatar doesn't fit that well with this ones supposed pose. We'll see!

...hmm right, Forgot about the Sevatar preview we got a while back...the little we get doesn't feel Night Lords enough to me though. Also, the pose of Sevatar doesn't fit that well with this ones supposed pose. We'll see!

No you're right, it doesn't feel NL (as weird as that sounds as we can't actually see...well anything). I'm thinking then maybe, Sigismund or Dorn. But it looks more like a SM than a Primarch, so Sigismund. He's perfect for a Christmas Jigsaw, he's probably the most anticipated character that isn't a Primarch, maybe with Sevatar, and the pose for Sev doesn't seem to fit like you say...

And I can make out wings? In the picture, like Imperial Eagle ones, so I think that discounts Sev. And if those are shoulder pads, they aren't NL ones definitely. They do almost look IH but if it's just the IH guy that's...dull. Maybe Iron Warriors? But then the eagle...

Don't mind me, just thinking out loud.

Could that be the top of a bolter you see in the bottom of the left top piece.

The little you can see of the shoulders sure makes them look funny.

Anyone got a pic of sevatar to compare?

http://tencopper.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/sevetar.jpg

Here you go: definitely not him then....

...Maybe Alexis Polux? The winged-thing on the left could be his Vigil Pattern Storm Shield...

I thought it might be the top of a bolter too, but it's layered and looks like the feathers on a stylised wing.

It's definitely not Sev. Could be Pollux, just seems Sigismund would be better, both as a release and for the jigsaw...

I seriously hope it isn't Polux... Purely because if they show me more pictures of another Imperial Fist thing that I STILL CAN'T BUY YET I will be upset...

You and me both....

I see what looks like metal "feathers" in the top left part. That has me thinking Raven Guard, but I am nowhere near certain.

I think they look more like the Imperial Eagle than the RG Raven. The feathers for the raven normally point downwards, whereas the eagle normally to the sides, like here. And the rest of the shoulders we can see look more armoured (like IF/IH/IW) than RG. But I could be wrong, and I hadn't even considered RG...

I see what looks like metal "feathers" in the top left part. That has me thinking Raven Guard, but I am nowhere near certain.

I think they look more like the Imperial Eagle than the RG Raven. The feathers for the raven normally point downwards, whereas the eagle normally to the sides, like here. And the rest of the shoulders we can see look more armoured (like IF/IH/IW) than RG. But I could be wrong, and I hadn't even considered RG...

You're probably right. I really can't tell so far, I just thought feathers > bird > Raven Guard.

I don't know what you guys think but seeing as the model is small enough it could even be Alpharius, only thing is I'm not sure if the top left piece of the puzzle looks like a bolter or not and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't model him with a bolter. Even so there is still hope! biggrin.png

And on a side note, when did the pictures of Sevatar come out?

(EDIT) Also Kurze hasn't been out for that long so that might decrease the chances...

I thought these feathers/aquilia everyone is talking about looks more like a bolter? Does anyone know of any characters that carry bolters?

I just thought a bolter would be more likely than an Aquilia/feathers as they look as if they are in front of the shoulder pads.

I thought these feathers/aquilia everyone is talking about looks more like a bolter? Does anyone know of any characters that carry bolters?

I just thought a bolter would be more likely than an Aquilia/feathers as they look as if they are in front of the shoulder pads.

I thought it was the sight of a bolter at first, but they're layered and look like feathers. You can even see the distinction between the feathers, on the 'front layer' there's a curved line showing the end of one feather and the start of the next.

Really struggling to explain what I mean.

crossing my fingers for Perturabo... he did fashion his own suit of cataphract terminator armour iirc, so the "undifinable" shoulder could be a clue.. 

and... Hot DAMN those flamers are insane! so gonna have to buy some for my Elysians as storm troopers or carapace armoured vets... Elysians *are* specialized in boarding actions, so the space suits fit the theme of the army! or just start a Solar Auxillia army for 30k and be done with this 30k itch I have ;)

merry christmas everyone!

Archived