Solrac's Dark Angels WIP (updated 17/10/2017)

Solrac

• 2 weeks later...

I agree the Boltgun looks a little big, had to use one from an old tactical squad box as I didn't have any spare scout ones. Don't mind it though, has grown on me. I think it will be ok once I paint it.

I've pinned the arm in so I can paint it separately before I glue it on.

• 2 weeks later...
That Foe Smiter is awesome - sorry for the threadomancy, I've just come back from a long exercise in the Central American jungle and have spent lots of nights in a hammock wondering about some conversions like that. I am going to steal that one if that's ok!?

That Foe Smiter is awesome - sorry for the threadomancy, I've just come back from a long exercise in the Central American jungle and have spent lots of nights in a hammock wondering about some conversions like that. I am going to steal that one if that's ok!?

Go for it! The more ammo belts the better!

• 2 weeks later...

OK below is what is left to paint for my upcoming Tournament on the 15/05/2016. Thought I'd post my progress on here as it's been slow going.

The list is here for those that are interested.

DA Overwatch Open

Hey guys!

Just a bit of an update, moving along well with everything. Sorry for the photo the lighting was terrible.

Whirlwinds are 90% done and everything else has at least the base coat on.

Was re-reading my first post and it's a bit out of date so will update the pictures as soon as there is some good day light happening for some pics.

DA Update 24.04

Well everything is done as much as possible with the Tournament being tomorrow.

All that's left is the lights on the Whirlwinds and the Attack Bike, squiggles on the purity seals, flocking of bases and some transfers.

The Whirlwinds are magnetised to be Rhinos/Razorbacks and the Master's Relic Blade is magnetised :)

Enjoy the photos! My first match up is a brutal Eldar/Dark Eldar Wraith Heavy (D-Scythes in a Tantalus with Webway Portal, Ouch!) list but will let you know how the Tourney goes! For the Lion!

DA 13 (1)

DA 13 (2)

DA 13 (3)

DA 13 (4)

DA 13 (5)

DA 13 (6)

DA 13 (7)

DA 13 (8)

Sweet looking force you've got there! That master is just awesome, he won't be running out of ammo anytime soon. And the bronze accents really stand out

Given the quality of your work I just can't wait! :thumbsup: Any chance we get larger pics? 

Haha I'll try my phone isn't amazing, don't have a proper camera.