Inquisition Subforum Challenge: Henchmen - Cograts Kilofix!

gallery_66537_10327_12335.jpg

The votes are in and have all been tallied. It is my honour to present to you, learned brethren of the Holy Inquisition of the Imperium of Man, the master of the henchman deemed best by this conclave. I give you, brothers and sisters:

KILOFIX

His henchman woman, Sister Aneczka, has won him the much-coveted prize and well-deserved accolades of being the winner of our first ever subforum challenge. Congratulations Kilofix. I'm a little ... hesitant, about the use of a daemonhost in a warband. It seems a trifle unorthodox, but she does look like she can kill the Emperor's enemies with the best of them. We'll have our eyes on you, though ...

Ahem. Kilofix, you now have the honour and privelege of posting the following award icon in your signature:

gallery_30308_9518_3186.png

Once again, well done, and thanks to everyone for taking part in the challenge. Hopefully we'll be able to do another one ere long.

Thanks all for the support, and an equal amount of recognition the other participants who are no less deserving.

Sister Aneczka vows to condemn countless Xenos and the occasional small critter to the damning cold of the Warp.

16015527239_6998f1f337_c.jpg

Archived