Yes, Milord ? More work ?

CptMaturin

Hello everybody.

The name's Mike. I'm french. So in a nutshell, I'm new to the hobby despite having heard about it for more than 15 years. I'm a huge Dawn of war II fan. What I really liked in the game was the connection to the characters and how awesome they were. I mean they really rocked. I truly felt like in charge of meta humans soldiers fighting for the imperium. I liked the Space Marine game too even though, now that I'm in the hobby, I can understand why a single Sm captain taking on thousands of Orks might be unfluffy rulewise. Concerning the hobby, I bought a dark vengeance set and a second hand dark angels army, and here I am with a lot of unpainted figurines, trying to work it out biggrin.png.

Since it's january, I wish a happy new year to all of you bolterers and chainsworders who will read my presentation post msn-wink.gif.

See ya around guys !

Welcome brother! I'm sure the Fraters down in the DA forum will be able to help you getting those Unforgiven covered in paint (and the blood of countless heretics!). Or maybe you want to go DIY with your own DA Successor, in which case the Liber Astartes forum is well worth a look!

Hail and welcome to B&C, brother! Feel free to drop by the Liber anytime - if you need any answers about it, just ask me or my fellow Liber Mods. msn-wink.gif

Welcome to the B+C.

I can only agree with Olis and LySiMachus regarding a look at the Liber forums smile.png However, if you decide to go with an official Chapter then the Dark Angels subforum will welcome you with open arms and cloaks happy.png

Archived