Any faith in the current rumors?

ValourousHeart

• 2 weeks later...

Look at the sprue pictures. More specifically, look at the copyright year.

Yeah, that's right. 2013

These models have been packed away and kept secret for a good while now.

Quoted one of my posts from the Harlequin rumour thread.

Basically, if the Harlies have been around since 2013, could this mean that the rumours about Sisters being already done and waiting to be released have an element of truth to them?

I don't want to raise people's hopes too much, but I thought I'd still share this here to see what you all think. :)

Wolfman here.  Been lurking over here for awhile now, hoping for news.  I love the sisters, I even see points in the dex that would make a Wolf and Sister list a lot of fun.  Every time I go to bid on stuff on ebay though I've stopped myself.  Love the fluff, I'm cool with the rules, but the old metal models...  Welp, keeping my fingers crossed, that since Crons are done, and all the armies have been updated except for sisters, that this will be your time to shine!

I got deployed in 2006 and didn't get back to gaming until some time in 2008. I wound up drifting away from 40K and never got back into it, going off into other games. A friend at my FLGS has been relentless in his efforts to get me back into 40K. I recently dug out my miniatures and have been giving my Red Templars a facelift. My Sisters will be getting the same treatment.

From the Ripper Swarms:
1. May looks to be a little too soon, but I didn't get word of where it'll fit in exactly, just that May was too soon.

2. There is a format change coming for Sisters. I don't have details coming but there is a change coming. Granted if they get a real codex that's a format change, but I have a personal feeling that it may get a change in how they build an army (like how the Necrons build the Decurion).

3. Lastly there was some detail regarding the visual design being more inspired by Blanche.

Blanche did the 2nd Ed codex cover:

http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/images/statusicon/wol_error.gif This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 842x1200.

john_blanche_adeptus_sororitas.jpg

Now while I doubt we'll be getting Power Heels, it does make me think that we may see shorter sleeves (which would solve the sleeve issue) as well. Also we may be seeing his touch more in the Ministorum stuff (which would carry his over the top style very well).

Well I do love the old artwork but all this something may be coming sooner or later but mid year is too soon is just a load of rubbish.

Its like sayin we will be expecting snow at some point, it may be this year it may be next but it will happen.

Until we get some solid rules rumours, leader art wok, concept drawings or leaped pictures of new models.

Till then these rumours are baseless.

At best i expect the odd tweak or addition to our digial codex and maybe a formation like every other codex seems to have, thats it.

Well I do love the old artwork but all this something may be coming sooner or later but mid year is too soon is just a load of rubbish.

Its like sayin we will be expecting snow at some point, it may be this year it may be next but it will happen.

Until we get some solid rules rumours, leader art wok, concept drawings or leaped pictures of new models.

At best i expect the odd tweak or addition to our digial codex and maybe a formation like every other codex seems to have, thats it.

I understand your position but I have a high level of faith in my source on this one.

That aside, May does like look to be to soon since signs are pointing to a new Fantasy edition release.

I understand your position but I have a high level of faith in my source on this one.

That aside, May does like look to be to soon since signs are pointing to a new Fantasy edition release.

Fantasy is going to be a huge change, rogue trader to 40k level change...

If you had to put a % to your faith what would it be and has this source ever came through for you in the past, if so then what was it?

Just so I have an idea of how suspicious or trusting to be.

Remember after all, "An open mind is like a fortress, with its gates unbarred and unguarded." msn-wink.gif

Archived