Carmine Blades - Completed Blood Angels Army!

keeblerartillery

I already cleared it with him - but thanks! Me explaining has nothing on his videos and pdfs. I'm not teaching, just explaining

His videos and pdf's are fantastic.  I subscribe to the same plan as you is why I said anything at all.

I'm interested in this dudes patreon, could you maybe list a few of the topics he covers to help me make my mind up.

Well you could just ask him. He posted right before you. :D

I'm interested in this dudes patreon, could you maybe list a few of the topics he covers to help me make my mind up.

Like panzer said, I linked his page, and Miles himself actually posted right before you - he linked his page as well.  But I will say I have learned so much about wet blending, color theory, how to do metallics (both NMM and true metallics) - he literally touches everything.  If you want to get better at painting, in general, give his website a shot!

The technique is difficult to explain, and much easier to show in video. If you would bebinterested in a step by step 4K tutorial explaining the methodology, consider supporting. If not, that’s fine.

Great work, you’re really nailing that technique.

Thanks so much!

• 1 month later...

The marble effect is still so awesome. I almost wish you would've painted all your white areas with that technique but then the regular guys would look better than the veterans with their plain golden helmets! :D

Thanks all!

The marble effect is still so awesome. I almost wish you would've painted all your white areas with that technique but then the regular guys would look better than the veterans with their plain golden helmets! :D

Haha I've considered it. What I've decided is that once I start painting my Van Vets and Sang Guard, they are all getting marble shoulders!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys! For the rubble, it is just some gravel/rock basing material from army painter I think.

I'm super excited for my upcoming project. After these guys, my inceptors and scouts are all done, I have some really cool conversions in mind. All the parts are on the way, I hope to have some WIP pics around the new year; I may not be able to wait that long though lol.

• 4 weeks later...