Carmine Blades - Completed Blood Angels Army!

keeblerartillery

Extend the right arm, so it looks like the Knight is thrusting his lance to deliver a Mortal Wound to an enemy Knight, and he'll look PERFECT. It may also help to add bloody footprints to his base, plus a dead enemy infantryman the Knight crushed underfoot in his haste to bring an enemy Knight within arm's reach.

Extend the right arm, so it looks like the Knight is thrusting his lance to deliver a Mortal Wound to an enemy Knight, and he'll look PERFECT. It may also help to add bloody footprints to his base, plus a dead enemy infantryman the Knight crushed underfoot in his haste to bring an enemy Knight within arm's reach.

Great idea on the posing! Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Alright! It has been quite a while since I have posted...because I was working on a Salamander's commission! Here it is - though I am glad to get back to my boys in red.

gallery_70131_10318_908048.jpg

Thankfully, I learned a lot and have gotten much faster at painting. That said - I finally finished my Death Company! Next up - Astorath.

gallery_70131_10318_1561105.jpg

gallery_70131_10318_643746.jpg

gallery_70131_10318_1520746.jpg

gallery_70131_10318_1240998.jpg

gallery_70131_10318_182037.jpg

Alright - I started work on my Sanguinor! As I was painting him gold I realized...I'm painting a jump pack. A mystical warp entity wouldn't have a jump pack. But Azkaellon would. So instead of going golden warp entity, I decided to go legendary warrior. Eventually, I'm going to add blood to the wings and go for an overall older, darker look. Like he's been travelling through space and time fighting for thousands of years, but still maintaining the dignity and beauty of Sanguinius. Let me know what you think!

gallery_70131_10318_877632.jpg

gallery_70131_10318_1123583.jpg