Lesser Chaos Corruption

dusara217

I was responding to marshal rohr

It would appear that because the tau have no knowledge of the warp or are ignorant to it, they are the only species whose evolution occur naturally and was not created by the slaan to have psychic connections to the aetherium

As a result humanity has a safe haven as there appears to be some fluff supporting this null-ness of presence in the warp also influences those whom would otherwise be beacons.

I'm not talking about the chaos gods I'm discussing the salvation of humanity appears to be in the freedoms of sept

I really fail to see how that has anything to do with Anarchy and Malal like Marshal was talking about....but okay.

OT: If you're set on the idea of your BA worshipping a god though, I'd say go for it though. Definitely think traditional angels wouldn't be the way to go, but can't really help think of a way to represent a non malevolent warp "diety" or his daemons though sorry.

I always thought that the lesser Gods, like Malal, were literally just undivided where the worshipers are only worshiping very specific aspects of each God.

Malal for example is the Chaos God of Anarchy and Outcasts right? Well That can easily be represented through the others. Destruction of Leadership = Khorne, Change of Circumstance = Tzeentch, Decay of Government/Society = Nurgle, Freedom to Indulge in whatever you want = Slaneesh.

I mean it's probably not the most sound theory but it works in my Head.

Brother Tikhunt

I always thought that the lesser Gods, like Malal, were literally just undivided where the worshipers are only worshiping very specific aspects of each God.

Malal for example is the Chaos God of Anarchy and Outcasts right? Well That can easily be represented through the others. Destruction of Leadership = Khorne, Change of Circumstance = Tzeentch, Decay of Government/Society = Nurgle, Freedom to Indulge in whatever you want = Slaneesh.

I mean it's probably not the most sound theory but it works in my Head.

Brother Tikhunt

Makes sense to me.

Doesn't some of the old fluff talk about Chaos Undivided being the worship of Chaos not as a pantheon but as a greater whole? Theres bound to be bleed over if the individual aspects are just reflections of some greater truth.

The warp was/is created by the emotions and thoughts of minds in reality but none of these feelings exist in isolation and different people can react differently to the same thing.

Archived