Several questions from a noob, answers appreciated!

gmaleron

Hello guys, apparently I am behind in the times with a couple rules and I have a few more questions that I figured I would ask in a single thread so I don't waste peoples time. The questions that I have are the following:

-What units can Apothecary Detachments join and not join? Can't seem to find a list in regards to that anywhere.

-For Salamanders, are Pyroclasts still non-compulsory troops for the "Covenant of Fire Rite" of War?

These are just a few questions I have so I would appreciate any response and answers to these questions. I skimmed the forum as well and could not find anything on them so if some of these have already been answered I apologize.

If you have the entry from the smaller rulebook (the legion astartes campaign lists) I think it mentions every unit including Legion Specifics. Off top of my head they can join pretty much any non-terminator, bike, jetbike and jump pack units. For everything they can't join get yourself a Primus Medicae and kit him accordingly :) 

1; The current complete list of units that an Apothecary can join are in the Legiones Astartes Crusade Army List book entry for Apothecaries. This also includes all of the units introduced within the Legiones Astartes Isstvan Campaign Legions book joinable by the Apothecary.

2; "Pyroclast squads may be chosen as non-Compulsory Troops choices for a detachment using [The Covenant of Fire] Rite of War."

These rules are easily locateable within the rule books. 

Unfortunately we are fairly strict here about not handing out rules from the books. You'll need to own your own copy. Not trying to be difficult, but it keeps the B&C safe, along with our collective personal reasons.

I understand and it's not my intent to get anyone in trouble, however I am recovering from an extensive surgery and unfortunately getting the books is not an option anytime soo, thankfully I'm able to start an army thanks to Christmas and my Birthday being so close together!

Archived