30K Imperial Fists WIP

marshal seanisi

Well, after over a year and a half of working on these guy's I figure I will finally start a WIP thread.

I'll start with this shot the finished models I have in the army so far.

I'm currently working on a couple of vehicles to prepare the 1850 list I have for Adepticon, then I will start posting some pics of the individual squads.  Hope you like!

16117909998_8fc20d9ecd.jpg

@Reyner, I use a white base coat with light layers of Yriel Yellow.  I follow that up with a light wash of Casandora Yellow,  I then go in to the creases with Agrax Earthshade.   Very basic really,  just lots of thin coats.

Thank you to all for the positive feedback so far.

The Templar Brethren I'm working on now have been a nice change of pace, as I get to paint something other than all Yellow!  I should have the first 5 done soon and will post up a pic of them in the next day or so.

Cheers!

Well I just finished the first 5 of my 10 man Templar Brethren squad.  I must say I really do like these models!  FW have done a great job depicting what I think the TB would look like.  Figured I would post this shot as I'll be on my way to Utah for the next 5 days and won't have a chance to do any painting.

16198684090_60f1474619_z.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived