+++ Dark Angels Feast of Blades. X Arena of Death +++

Chaplain Lucifer

Wow!  An epic final battle!  Thanks, Chaplain Lucifer, for the time and effort that went into the Feast of Blades.  I am looking forward to the competion again next year.  Prehaps the Blades of Oblivion will have a champion of their own.

Thank you, Thank you. Please form a single file line if you wish to have your bolter signed by Master Vengen

But no, in all seriousness this was a great thing you did here Chaplain. I'd like to congratulate you on such an awesome contest, since lets be fair, you did do all of the work, we just had to have a painted model and enough time to right a short bit about them. I'd also like to congratulate Stobz and Xenith. Making it to the Final Round was a challenge in and of itself.

also it seems I will need to change my plan of having Angels of Vengeance assault marines, and instead paint them up as Angels of Absolution after this win

In honour of this glorious challenge and as a symbol to all participants that at the end of the day, we are all brothers, I will be painting up my Converted Stormblade in the Legion colours to show no matter what colour we paint our ceramite, we are all Dark Angels in the end!

Awesome to know people had fun! biggrin.png

I'm no wordsmith, so my bat-reps pale in comparison to A-DB or Abnett, but I am happy no one complained about them. They do have shortcomings that I tried to correct along the time..msn-wink.gif

My congratulations to Master Vengen and thank you Lucifer for a fun event. I'm already looking forward to the next Feast of Blades.

Archived