IA: 2 What do Space Wolves have access to?

Brother Mayhem

Hey all,

I'm considering adding some smexy FW gear to my wolves after I've added all of the necessary GW bits I need (Thunder Wolves, Stormwolf, Dreads etc). I had my eye on an Achilles, but I'm not sure if SW have access to it. I'd like to know if Wolves have any other restrictions, as I recall someone saying that Wolves can't have Mortis Contemptors...

(I hope I'm not breaking any rules in asking, I'm just asking what restrictions the Wolves have before buying the book for the rules, 50 odd quid is a lot!) 

Wolves have access to pretty much everything in IA 2. The Space Wolf Contemptor Dreadnought is in a different book i believe. 

Damocles Command Rhino

Land Raider Prometheus

Siege Dreadnought

Caestus Assault Ram

Javelin Attack Speeder

Land Speeder Tempest

Deathstorm Drop Pod

Deimos Predator

Fire Raptor Gunship

Land Raider Achilles

Land Raider Helios

Land Raider Proteus

Rapier Weapons Battery

Relic Sicaran Battle Tank

Relic Whirlwind Scorpius

Spartan Assault Tank

Storm Eagle Assault Gunship

Tarantula Sentry Gun Battery

Whirlwind Hyperios Air Defense Tank

Cerberus Heavy Tank Destroyer

Fellblade Super Heavy Tank

Typhon Heavy Siege Tank

and prob a couple others i've forgotten

Since this was in an older Threat: the RunePriest counts as the Master of Forge for us  so as long you take 1 you dont have any restrictions on relics.

Except for LoW/Flyers i think the Sicaran , Rapier HB and the PlasmaPred are the most usefull addons to the wolves.

He means the Rune Priest. All the Relic Masters are HQ choices. You used to need Saga of the Beastslayer on the RP to count, but that's been faqed away once we lost the Sagas.

The Wolf Contemptor is in IA: Apocalypse 2013 by the way. It's also pretty good, lacks some of the gear options the vanilla one has, but gets 4 attacks on profile.

Archived