which to get next for my daemons

Hey guys im having a hard time deciding what to get next for my daemons its a choice between

Couple of boxes of screamers

2 boxes of nettes

2 boxes of seekers

Another chariot

Couple boxes of letters

Some more warhounds to use as more flesh hounds

Another dp

Or a 2nd box of plague bearers and something else

I currently have

Guo

1 prince

2 heralds of tzeench

22 horrors

10 plague bearers

4 bases of nurglings

7 hounds

3 flamers

Burning chariot

Personally, I vote for Daemonettes or Seekers. I can't count the number of times those seemingly fragile units have outflanked, and then ANNIHILATED a unit of marines/Deldar/unsupported heavy supports. Hell, once a small unit of 10 even survived the overwatch from a large Fire Warrior blob, then killed them in 2 combat phases, allowing them to charge immediately again into a riptide, keeping it out of the rest of the game (they never managed to kill it, but it couldn't land any hits either).

Of course, ymmv.

• 1 month later...
Jim it generally depends on what arny im facing tbh but generally i infiltrate the nurglings into ruins deepstrike the bearers in to bring the big daemon in and advance agressively with everything else. I may just get some nettes as i feel like my army needs something to deal with hordes tbh

I can't seem to get enough Plaguebearers, lol. But that's because I really enjoy playing mono-Nurgle, or almost mono-Nurgle. 

With my daemons, I really don't think much about what I'm buying. I just field :cusss I find cool, haha.

Are seeker chariots/hellflayers any good? I like Slaanesh the least (though I still like him and his/her daemons) so i'm less experienced with Slaanesh daemons, my main opponent plays Eldar though and we like to get involved with the fluff so I would like more Slaanesh units to feast on the souls of his men

I love Slaanesh daemon units.   I have 40 daemonettes and 15 seekers, 6 fiends, 2 dedicated daemon princes, 2 heralds, and a Keeper.  I don't mess around with chariots, I think they blow up far too easy with just a little bit of shooting.  Anybody with an auto-canon is taking one out.   Fiends aren't amazing this edition, but they are pretty dece.  I love the Keeper of secrets rolling with a group of the dark ladies, and Slaanesh Grinders are badass.   I think most of the slaanesh units are viable with exception of the chariots, which you would have to run max units of to even see combat.  Seriously, if you saw a crazy daemon riding a lawn-mower from hell in your general direction.. wouldn't you shoot the tar out of it?  Oh yeah and the Masque is trash this edition too..   But Heralds are good and KoS absolutely ruins everything you put in front of him with a few possible exceptions.  Slaanesh Princes are pretty cool too.   I dunno man, proxy some stuff next game and see how you like it.  I really like Slaanesh stuff on the board, but yeah it's the least interesting to me out of the model range.  

-Brett

• 2 weeks later...

Archived