Welcome Brothers and Sisters,

Here i will showcase my current Project, an Inquisitorial Strike Force of the Holy Ordo Xenos.

The list is currently planned to 2500 pts, and uses no less than three Codexes: Inquisition, Tempestus Scions and Space Marines.

Inquisition Codex:

1 Inquisitor

10 Acolytes (Close Protection Detail, 872nd Inquisitorial Storm Trooper Company)

1 Valkyrie

Tempestus Scions Codex:

Aerial Assault Formation: (these guys are from the Inquisitorial Storm Trooper Company)

1 Commissar (will be proxied by an Interrogator)

1 Command Squad (5 Scions)

3 Tempestus Scions squads (3x10 Scions)

4 Valkyries

Space Marines Codex:

1 Captain

1 Librarian

8 Sternguard Veterans

1 Stormtalon

1 Storm Raven

1 Dreadnought

1 Drop Pod

Pics below

Inquisitor Erick Von Stroem:

gallery_10707_10415_21415.jpg

Close Protection Detail:

gallery_10707_10415_56635.jpg

gallery_10707_10415_74561.jpg

Deathwatch Marines:

gallery_10707_10415_55985.jpg

gallery_10707_10415_50261.jpg

- Luther

@ WarriorFish: I haven't decided on bases yet, they are my eternal problem ;) any ideas are most welcome.

@ librisrouge: Yeah I agree, when you're purging Xenos you might as well look bad :cuss :P As for the Aerial Assault Formation, I quite look forward to it myself, I've never really used flyers before so it'll be interesting.

- Luther

@WarriorFish: Urban, maybe a pinch of snow (yes the weather here does inspire a bit :P ), could be cool.

@ pathatrick: I can honestly say that I hadn't considered it, but now that you mention it, I'm considering going for the Imperial Fists Chapter Tactics, as I can see a DW team being better shots than "normal" Marines (as normal as a 7-foot tall, genetically enhanced killing machine gets anyway) from a purely fluffwise perspective. the plan for this army (and any that I make) is to make them fluffwise correct (sometimes my local GW actually reward players that consider the fluffside of things).

Thanks for the interest in this, first of all, I've decided to change the force a bit to add some tactical flexibility (or because I can save money tongue.png ) so the Deathwatch contingent now looks like this:

1 Captain

1 Librarian

2x 6-man Sternguard squads

2 Storm Ravens

Secondly: I've almost finished work on the Librarian and Captain for the Deathwatch part, along with the extra marines added to the force. Now I only need the money for two Storm Ravens to be able to play my 1000 pts of Deathwatch tongue.png

on to the pics:
Watch-Captain Blackshield
gallery_10707_10415_68177.jpg
gallery_10707_10415_16260.jpg
gallery_10707_10415_53559.jpg
Librarian Coroya Formerly of the Raven Guard:
gallery_10707_10415_2844.jpg
gallery_10707_10415_14079.jpg
C&C most welcome
- Luther

Archived