Awesome! I've been kicking around the idea of a Celestial Lions force for awhile myself. Was thinking of using one of the new FW Templar Brethren models to represent the armor that was given to Dubaku by Helbrecht. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

Brother brother brother, how many armies do have now?

Well, I for one am looking forward to this. I have always enjoyed your projects for both the madness in scope and the attention detail. You've been an inspiration.

Now bout some paint.......

Another lesser known chapter done by deathspectre you say... never? Lol awesome dude always loved thier colour scheme but ashamed to say I don't know much about them so look forward to your depiction :)

Thanks for the kind words Brothers.thumbsup.gif

@Bloodbath first off like the name change. I think 35 mostly all infantry I am a Grunt and will always be a Grunt. I get bored doing Tanks. Paint wise I am hoping the weather will change .

@ Squeaky I found more info at 40k wiki they have some cool names for their Chaplains and the others.

@ Barrabbas Sogalon I still need to order more if I have an extra I will throw it your way.

Nice. Looking forward to this. I've got twenty assault lions done and just about done with 30 tacs, two dreads, 5 terms, and a razor back. I was going to make them a turtle army. I had no idea there was a novel done about them

Got any pics . It is more of a Novella but worth picking up.

Heh, extra canisters, frikkin genius. Why have I never thought of that.

On a side note, love the axe but...........doesn't seem........african. many a quick Google search would yield something cool. I seem to remember an African throwing weapon call a hwunga munga, I believe. It would be tricky to build, but would look beast as hell. Not to mention a little more authentic. The only thing that stopped me from doing these guys (besides the fire) was that I would want to go nuts with africanisation (real word, true story).

Thanks for the kind words Brothers.@ Bloodbath for right now title &name will be Cultural but will be searching for some kind of bitz lion pelts &weapons.@ depthcharge12 I was hoping no one would ask thattongue.png I will see I would have to break a promise that I would never do another Templar. Here are the remaining members of the 1st Squad.

med_gallery_70257_9478_688260.jpg

med_gallery_70257_9478_4966.jpg

med_gallery_70257_9478_251368.jpg

Will name them once painted, Come on Weather.

"I will have to break a promise that I will never do a Templar" ?!?

Why would you me a silly promise like that? ;D

Just kidding. Maybe. Or not.

Wait wait wait. You have Death Spectres, theyes have the same scheme! Oooooh, I'm telling firepower.........seriously though, this is one of those projects I can't wait to see done. What's after this,

lamentors, your doing every other chapter I like!

"I will have to break a promise that I will never do a Templar" ?!?

Why would you me a silly promise like that? ;D

Just kidding. Maybe. Or not.

Wait wait wait. You have Death Spectres, theyes have the same scheme! Oooooh, I'm telling firepower.........seriously though, this is one of those projects I can't wait to see done. What's after this,

lamentors, your doing every other chapter I like!

Deathspectres have more Styletongue.png Was thinking Revilers or Relictors or Hawk Lords or Nova Marines.

Glad to see more of the lions popping up! They are looking sharp and I realize I need to get a few of those bigger bases (for use on Sergeants and Champions).

As for lion bits I think the High Elves in the fantasy range had one of two usable parts.

Glad to see more of the lions popping up! They are looking sharp and I realize I need to get a few of those bigger bases (for use on Sergeants and Champions).

As for lion bits I think the High Elves in the fantasy range had one of two usable parts.

thanks.gif I will see if my bitz guy has some.here is the first member of 2nd Sqd.

med_gallery_70257_9478_230155.jpg

med_gallery_70257_9478_168441.jpg

Archived