Master of Mankind...on the horizon?

b1soul

I was burned out on the Heresy for a while, not through any dislike or anything. I just had a bunch of other ideas on the boil.

That feeling of "I'm not in the mood..." stuck with me for most of 2014, but it passed around Christmas. Can't say much more right now, but just wanted to reassure anyone that might've thought I'd abandoned it for good.

• 1 year later...

So...since MoM is being printed...man, am I excited.

Heard from ADB that Blood Angels (or a Blood Angel) are back in the mix

Custodes galore

The Emp is shown from multiple perspectives

Maybe even some insight into Malcador?

Custodes galore

We will see how it all will turns out. Right now there are absolutely no reasons to be so glad - cause from the storywise point of view that's book about nothing and will not move the main plot anywhere near the Siege of Terra like Path of Heaven or Praetorian of Dorn did

Custodes galore

We will see how it all will turns out. Right now there are absolutely no reasons to be so glad - cause from the storywise point of view that's book about nothing and will not move the main plot anywhere near the Siege of Terra like Path of Heaven or Praetorian of Dorn did

Yes. No one's interested in a book about the Emperor at all, it's not literally the thing people have been asking for since forever, "moving the plot forward" in the ways you like is all that matters, and blah blah blah.

Dude. I've hinted, suggested, and now I'm begging. Be less unbearable, please.

I'm not even saying the book will be good, you know. I never do. But at this stage, you're yet again contrary to the point of pretending people with an interest in a  novel about the Emperor are somehow wrong and have no reason to be excited. I mean... come on. 

Custodes galore

Yes. No one's interested in a book about the Emperor at all, it's not literally the thing people have been asking for since forever, "moving the plot forward" in the ways you like is all that matters, and blah blah blah.

I'm not even saying the book will be good, you know. I never do. But at this stage, you're yet again contrary to the point of pretending people with an interest in a  novel about the Emperor are somehow wrong and have no reason to be excited. I mean... come on. 

It would be good - I never doubted it. But for people who does not love Custodes, Sisters of Silence and Emperor  - that's just a quick read. Plus in the last 360 days I read a thousand novels and novellas. They all promised to be amazing - only 50  actually were (PoD and Path of Heaven included)

Do the good thing ADB just add to ignore. Its just not worth your trouble. I did ages ago but unfortunately I still see the fallout.

I'm curious about this book. :)

Will wait for it.

Would be funny if there is a little Easter egg to The Emperor's Gift in terms of his unique geneseed, etc. or a hint towards the Grey Knights or something like that.

Archived