Horus Heresy Weekender 2015 news: Book V Tempest

Atia

I would honestly like to see them release upgrade kits for all 18 Legions at once, this way even people running Legions without rules can start building their core forces. All they need to do is drop the pads, veteran kits, and command kits.

Guilliman looks absolutely incredible, a truly stand out sculpt and I think I may have called it right earlier on Battle Bunnies when I said it'll be a teaser for him and a full look at Dorn later on today.

Have to wait and see for that last one though...

Oh and just because they've released a teaser for him does not mean he will be the next to be released, they did the same with Horus.

Exactly. I mean im not even that fond of Alpha Legion but Alpharius is set to be the best looking one by far. 

As opposed to Mortarian that looks like Victor Meldrew in someone else's armour. 

This has my Ultramarines hobby buzzing. 

to make it easier to follow:

Knight household willbe destroyed as part of the process msn-wink.gif
Here we go....

Book after willbe Shadow Crusade ( World Eaters & underground - out before Xmas)
Model masterclass before 6 months
Prospero after (book 7)

Horus size with base, lots of banners, out at Warhammer World in May (hopefully)

Imperial Militia not an elite force, more of aPDF style force. Lots of numbers, not great equipment - they're not the Solar Auxilia

Daemon Angron - wait and see, but not too far away. Not sure if that's rules, model, or background

Guilliman has Power Fist and specific sword. Big debate on what to equip him with.
2nd Calth book will have a 2-book sleeve

Daemons in Calth book, nope - but more in the second book.

"When are we getting Corax?" - Corax is moving around schedule, has done some prep work.

Ultramarines Characters.
Primarch
Dread that blew up in space
Certain Captain
Plus legion stuff.

New Word Bearer characters and updated rules for Lorgar, etc

Ordinatus not featured on Calth - "it has a different purpose"

Either that or the ordinatus engine could be for SoH vs Dark Angels, whe the DA tried to stop the theft of the ordinatus engines, only to hand them off to Perturabo!

Book 8, Shadow Crusade??

Either that or the ordinatus engine could be for SoH vs Dark Angels, whe the DA tried to stop the theft of the ordinatus engines, only to hand them off to Perturabo!

Book 8, Shadow Crusade??

book 5 is calth, 6 is shadow crusade and 7 should be prospero

Archived