Horus Heresy Weekender 2015 news: Book V Tempest

Atia

Daaaaaaaaaaamn is that Stormhammer awesome. New favorite IG Super heavy. Not a big fan of those Ogryns now that we see the full pictures. New Guardian Automata are cool.

i know what you mean, but it may be the bad paintjob on the ogryns though :/ (baby-blue >.<)

I assume some event exclusives will be put up on eBay, so those of us that can't go will still have a chance at getting them.

I don't see any sign of Ultramarine gear, so I think that'll have to wait until the next event.

Anyone willing to buy me an Alpha Legion shirt and ship it? Really rather mad they haven't realized there's a large market for those things among the vast majority of the hobby that can't make it to the UK for events like this.

The fact that they have a stand at Adepticon suggests they're well aware of the rich potential market for things stateside, that being said however given that FW is exclusively based in the UK, the cost of flying staff and stock to several of the bigger events on that side of the pond is prohibitive to say the least 

In general I find this color scheme, Cream/Bone cloth and Thunderhawk Blue Armor way overused by GW and now FW. It begun with Dwarves and from then all followed, Astra Militarum, Scions, Skaven, etc... 

I disliked it in first place, it is a boring and too cartoonish color scheme for Warhammer/40k. 

Thanks for the pics, Atia!

I think I will need that Pollux-fellow, he really looks great. And those Rapier Batteries. And of course everything :-)

The only thing that bothers me is the Ogryn Sergeant, or better said his face. Maybe he is the over equipped luchador of his regiment?

Scyllax look interesting. My first impression was, that they could be a detachment, and not an independent unit.

If somebody makes to the open discussion with the Heresy-team, please ask them if we will see the Lion and his First later (in a year or two)? I'm really looking forward, as he is my favorite - despite that I'm about to sell my 40k DA force.

Now that we've got some larger photos of the Event Exclusive miniatures I'm really liking them - with the exception of one point on the AL painted one, why is he holding a Power Axe (lethal close-combat weapon) and what appears to be a baton / pointy-stick? is he part of an Astartes relay team on track day?

Now that we've got some larger photos of the Event Exclusive miniatures I'm really liking them - with the exception of one point on the AL painted one, why is he holding a Power Axe (lethal close-combat weapon) and what appears to be a baton / pointy-stick? is he part of an Astartes relay team on track day?

Is it not a scroll?

Is it not a scroll?

I kind of think of it as a command scepter or baton.  Like a German Field Marshal.

That Quad-mortar though.... drool.gif

:D Why do I find that one of the most exciting additions? I'll take 3 in Iron Hands black (i.e. very dark blue) thank you very much.

Nothing but good things to see all around. I'll throw out another thanks for posting this. -OMG

Unf.  The Mhara Gal is just nuts, I want.  The SA Ogryns are great...except for the one missing a mask, I keep hearing "HAAI YUUU GUUUUIS!" when I look at it, totally at odds with the frightening brutality of the other two.

Wonder how much the pins will be going for on Ebay, I'd love an the Aquila and Thunderbolt one.

I just need that World Eaters T Shirt.

Badly.

Very badly.

If anyone would be kind enough to buy and send that to me, I'd be eternally thankful to him.

Clearly I would send him the money BEFORE the weekender...

Archived