Horus Heresy Weekender 2015 news: Book V Tempest

Atia

Dedicated thread for HH Weekender news.

Still 08:10 here in the UK, and things aren't open yet. 1 pic i have managed to grab is the price list for the new minis in the newsflash - nothing else obvious new for release today.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/m_r_parker/Heresey%20Weekender%202015/2FF12EC5-2293-4DBB-9BAF-9AF0E5D6B119_zpsaond8jx2.jpg

will try to keep updated as things progress

*Mod edit: BCK here! No longer a dedicated thread, but joined with this existing one. Please post any new HH Weekender info here.*

Hi everyone,

one of our members is at the Weekender and take some pics. If you want news & pics:

And Tallarn: Ironclad is a LIMITED EDITION novella.... but a huge novella: 230+ pages.

There is no new books except Blades of the Traitor, Fear to Tread Hardback and Tallarn: Ironclad....

Anyone had a look at Tempest if they are showing it? I really wanna know when it comes out.

theres a seminar on it later today, I believe. We'll learn more then.

........... I'm not complaining, but those are full stats with points. The hammer isn't going to be dropped on that is it?

we'll get this rules as free pdf soon msn-wink.gif

Anyone had a look at Tempest if they are showing it? I really wanna know when it comes out.

theres a seminar on it later today, I believe. We'll learn more then.

tempest seminar is tomorrow

C'mon re vamp some older legions with a few tweaks to bring into the same league fw!! Alphas and iw have plenty of already!!

you can use the two new consul types within every Legion msn-wink.gif Also ... they just have a Contemptor and shoulder pads oO

Wait, am I seeing this right? Polix doesnt slot in/out of his base? How big is it?

No, he does. You can barely see it because the angles but there lines separating the two separate bases I believe. Unless it's the lighting.

Archived