XIth: Wardens of Light - Destined to be forgotten

MikhalLeNoir
Go to solution Solved by MikhalLeNoir,

Tragic :wink:

There is no Guinevre and no king Arthur who he couls betray with a secret love. But although the wardens are so bright and good. They have a lot hidden in their innerst and corruption could befell the noblest men

Okay, it is for the Canonverse, but I thought I share it here though

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2015/10/8/749368-Lost%20Primarch%2C%20The%20End%20of%20Light%20Part%201.jpg

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

Blood dripping from his face he has to admit, that he underestimated his brother. Peaceloving fool yes, but a formidable fighter as well. Leman Russ laught out. "That could be fun"  He whirled around and hacked for Gwalchavad with a fierce backhand stroke of his sword and at the same time risked a blind shot with his boltpistol....

Here we go again, today a few things on my agenda:

First: this poor guy finally gets arms:

received 10207628058489031

received 10207637233958412

Had taken a while, but yeah, now he is above Abbaddons Lv: Yeah. You can see here the signature weapons of the Wardens: Chainswords shaped like tonfas -> Chainsaw-Tonfas   "Engine is starting"

Next: This pile of blueness are the actual Backpacks of the Wardens Tactical Troop. (Ya I know..still the first troop, but what then why do you think, i am the worlds slowest painter [ I am not you Mr. A D-B !!!! ^^]

received 10207637157756507

I got them from Kromlech and they look really good.

Had the first layer of maccragge blue sprayed on them. some are not that baescoated, so i have to do another layer.

Is it only me or do any other guy hates to paint backpacks? Is kinda dull, isn't it?

Do you remember these guys?

DSC0084

Yep, the Luth de Oganach, the Elite Bodyguards of their Primarch Gwalchavad. I mean who needs Terminatorarmor, if the could have Jumppacks and dual bladed chainswords....?

received 10207637157956512

received 10207637158036514

received 10207637157956512

received 10207637157916511

received 10207637157876510

received 10207637158076515

Well, as you can see, I basescoated them with platemailsilver. They will be distinct from the other Wardens, as they are light silver blue, instead of the standard gold blue.

As Jumppacks I gave them the sanguinary guard jumppacks. had plundered a bitz shop on ebay, sad thing is, a lot of them were recasts, but they are at least good casted.

Last but not least:

I am working on the Comheadar models right now and took the palatine blades as a base.

I want them to have masks, but not like the sanguinary guards, more like this:

received 10207637234438424

They are from hitechminiatures and they look good actually but, as you can see on these pictures:

received 10207637234198418

received 10207637234158417

received 10207637157596503

received 10207637157556502

They are too big. Even if you take the culexus as an blank for reference, this just looks silly, so does any of you have an idea if there is a bits company who as masked heats like that or maybe like vega from streetfighter? or a good tutorial how i can sculpt that myself?

Thanks for your attention.

...The child in the gestation capsule tumbled deep into the abyss....

So, I hope you read all on the End of Light Part 1 yet. For those who have, a little extra, created by the very talented Aiturmanas over at deviantart. You can find more of his work here http://aituarmanas.deviantart.com/

The whole projects goes over 4 commissions, so stay tuned.

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2015/10/8/749368-Lost%20Primarch%2C%20The%20End%20of%20Light%20Part%201.jpg

For those who haven't read the first part and don't want to look through over 100 posts, here the story again as hidden content

Hidden Content

THE END OF LIGHT Part 1

Heavy rain mixed with snow fell in big tears from the skies, as if the heaven itself was crying.

The big warrior hacked his way through the enemy lines, not bothering to look about the astartes he felled, for he knew, that every slice of his sword meant death.

He crushed the face of a golden warrior with the pommel of his blade and let the head of another explode with an aimed shot of his bolt pistol. Hacking, slaying, murdering he marched forward, the Wolves on his side. Where he was, the enemy line faltered, where he went the enemy broke. The golden armoured „Wardens of Light“ stood no chance against his wrath. But even then, they fought valiantly he had to admit.Three days have they fought against the odds. And here, they are still holding their stand.

The Wardens were taken by surprise, a complex plan set in motion by Guilliman of the Ultramarines and Malcador the Siglite, the hand of the Emperor himself.

The Wardens of Light prepared themselves for a celebration and not for the death they tasted now. Fools he thought, they deserved what they earned, making peace with xenos and going against the will of the Emperor.

The Space Wolves and Ultramarines were ordered to purge the Wardens of Light from imperial history, all records of them in imperial archives had to be destroyed too.. It meant that all their victories, all they had achived were in vain.

And for what? Spreading peace amoung the stars. Time over time they stretched the line, misinterpreted the wishes of the Emperor, denied his orders, befriended his enemies and let xenos join the ranks of the empire of mankind. It had to end like this. There is no peace amoung the galaxy, only war.

Nontheless this savagery had a bad taste on it. For the warrior in blue grey armor thought that relying on scheming tactics doesn’t seem very honourable. The plan was, that Malcador acted as decoy, bringing a peacytreaty in the name of the emperor to the planet. The Wardens were ordered to attend the act only with ceremonnial armour to honour the peace between humans and xenos. They were so naive… While they celebrated the fleets oft he Ultramarines and the Space Wolves reached the system, while the Ultramarines attacked the fleet, the wolves made planetfall and bombarded the planet, letting billlions die in nothing more than a glimpse.

The peace of death ist he only peace foul xenos and abberations deserve he thought, but despite that fact he would have prefered to destroy them in an open conflict, where both sides were equal and only the better fighter emerges victorious. This was a slaughterhouse. No heavy weapons support for the Wardens of Light, no tanks, nothing from the deadly equipement the Astartes usually utilize for war, only ceremonial weaponry. There wasn’t even the chance of support from the sky, because Guilliman and his Ultramarinas must have destroyed the whole fleet of this pastiche of a primarch by now. Even here through the dark clouds and the everfalling snowrain, he could see the burning sky.

To his left a big Warden of Light managed to broke through the lines of Space wolves and killed 3 of them. The Warden advanced in his direction, killing more and more wolves in the attempt to reach him. He had no helmet on, which was a rare occassion amoung the wardens, he knew, for they only went to war, with there faces hidden, so that the light will not know, who brought darkness and death. What nonsense the big Wolf thought as he stormed to meet his adversary, but bevor he could reach him, the tide oft he battle changed, and the Wardens pushed forward, bringing dead to the wolves. The lone fighter slayed his enemies with a big black axe, crushed them with a power fist and killed countless others with a blade on the tip of a long braid.

But before he reached the Wolf Warrior, he was swept away, instead assault marines with dual bladed chainswords gained the wolves attention, as they leapt in from the sky and the death cries of his space wolves ringed in his ear. „Unbelievable…how could this happen?“ But he knew, that now the elite oft he wardens carried the burden oft he fight, the Luth de oganach, pariah breed, whose gaze could even terrorize the standfest space wolves. „To me!!!“ the warrior yelled. „Return in Battle formation and repel the attack“

With new faith, the Space wolves engaged the Luth de Oganach, the sheer mass of the advancing space wolves forced the Luth backwards. But the other Wardens seized the weapons of the fallen wolves and helt their advance. The Luth jumped dozens of time into the ranks of the wolves and before they could defend themselves, the Luth retreated and spread death elsewhere, while the other Wardens sent deadly bolter salves into their enemies formations.

The Space Wolves died in the hundreds, cut down like wheat in the autumn, not able to counter the dance of the death which has come for them. The whole scene was a twisted mirror to before, when the Wardens of Light were killed en mass. The Big Wulf rushed forth, knocking a warden to the side and beheaded him with a turning backhand strike as he passed him. He dodged a bullet and kicked the shooting warden from his feet, cutting him in half, before he even reached the floor. He reaped through the enemies like the grimreaper himself. The wolves followed him, regaining the control of the battle, although it was now a massacre on both sides.

Suddenly shadow passed over him, one space wolve was brutally knocked aside and two others were tossed through the air, flying helpless like leafs in a storm and finally crushing hard on the snowy surface.

In front of him kneeled the Primarch oft he Wardens of Light, Gwalchavad, this peaceloving fool, who was in the warriors eyes responsible for this whole mess. This pariah was a disgrace to the title of primarch and brought shame to his brothers.

The time slowed down, the wolve could see the snowflakes hanging in the sky, see their cristaline structure, their beauty, he saw raindrops merging with the snowflakes, the mud mixing with the blood of the dead and wounded.

Gwalchavad rised slowly, even the battle around them seemed to stop, as if Wolves and Wardens were both awaiting what was to happen next. The Big Wolve knew it, he would crush this miserable weakling and present his head to the emperor.

The time regained its speed, the battle between the two brother legions continued and the Wolfwarrior moved forward, ready to crush his enemy.

„For I am Leman Russ, the emperors executioner…“

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

Mikheal the Scorpion, First Warden of Light and Master of the Luth de Oganach (205 points)

http://pre03.deviantart.net/6884/th/pre/f/2015/282/c/9/warden_of_light_by_d1sarmon1a-d9ch9c1.jpg

Unit Composition

• 1 (unique)

Unit Type

• Jump Infantry (Character)

Stats

• WS BS S T W I A LD Sv
  • 7 5 4 4 3 6 4 9 2+/4++

Wargear

• Artificer Armor
  • Iron Halo
  • Frag Grenades
  • Krak Grenades
  • Psyout Grenades
  • Spear Scorpions Sting
  • Ashanderei
  • Hidden Blade
  • Jump Pack

Spear Scorpions Sting
This Spear is Scorpions signature weapon, a spear on a chain, in his youth used to hunt the sky whales of caerbannog, scorpion uses now to hunt the enemies of light.

• R15" S5 ap3 rending, assault one
  • Battle Meditation „GET OVER HERE!“: If a model is hit and a succesfull to wound roll is made. the model is automatically pulled into combat against the Scorpion, counting as a challenge in which Scorpion counts as charging)

Ashanderei
This mastercrafted dual saber is built from the black stone found on caerbannog and emmits a faint red glow. It seems tob e able to cut everything and in Scorpions hand it is a terrible weapon.

• r.- S+1 Ap3 duelist edge, melee weapon, rending (4+) murderous strike, master crafted, parry

Hidden Blade:

A model equipped with a hidden blade may make an additional single attack per turn as well as any they would normally be eligible to make. This is done using the weapon profile shown below:

Range S AP Rules
Hidden Blade - User -1 - Melee, Unexpected Strike

Unexpected Strike: This attack comes from an unexpected angle leaving opponents little chance to defend themselves. When rolling to hit for attacks with this special rule the target counts as having -1WS (to a minimum of 1).

Special Rules:

• Independant Character
  • Legion Astartes (Wardens of Light)
  • Master of the Legion
  • Rampage
    • the model gains +D3 attacks when outnumbered
  • Blank
    • Denies the witch on a 2+ and psychic powers used by the model he is in a challenge with does not get its bonusses from psychic powers etc.
  • Lord of the Luth de Oganach
    • As Luth de Oganach Scorpion can both move 12" and he always gets the impact hits on the charge together with the re-roll charge distances. If he joins a unit equipped with Jump Packs, they gain the same benefits.
  • Fearless
  • Inspirational Leader
    • All wardens within 12" of Scorpion gain fearless as long as they have line of sight to him and they are within the 12"

Here I present the rules for my First Warden Scorpion. The Artwork was once again contributed from the great d1sarmon1a. You can watch her work here http://d1sarmon1a.deviantart.com/

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

Mikhal the Scorpion, First Warden of Light and Master of the Luth de Oganach (205 points)

http://pre03.deviantart.net/6884/th/pre/f/2015/282/c/9/warden_of_light_by_d1sarmon1a-d9ch9c1.jpg

Unit Composition

• 1 (unique)
Unit Type
  • Jump Infantry (Character)
Stats
  • WS BS S T W I A LD Sv
  • 7 5 4 4 3 6 4 10 2+/4++
Wargear
  • Artificer Armor
  • Iron Halo
  • Frag Grenades
  • Krak Grenades
  • Psyout Grenades
  • Spear Scorpions Sting
  • Ashanderei
  • Hidden Blade
  • Jump Pack
Spear Scorpions Sting

This Spear is Scorpions signature weapon, a spear on a chain, in his youth used to hunt the sky whales of caerbannog, scorpion uses now to hunt the enemies of light.

• R15" S5 ap3 rending, assault one
  • Battle Meditation „GET OVER HERE!“: If a model is hit and a succesfull to wound roll is made. the model is automatically pulled into combat against the Scorpion, counting as a challenge in which Scorpion counts as charging)
Ashanderei

This mastercrafted dual saber is built from the black stone found on caerbannog and emmits a faint red glow. It seems tob e able to cut everything and in Scorpions hand it is a terrible weapon.

• r.- S+1 Ap3 duelist edge, melee weapon, rending (4+) murderous strike, master crafted, parry
Hidden Blade

A model equipped with a hidden blade may make an additional single attack per turn as well as any they would normally be eligible to make. This is done using the weapon profile shown below:

Range S AP Rules

Unexpected Strike: This attack comes from an unexpected angle leaving opponents little chance to defend themselves. When rolling to hit for attacks with this special rule the target counts as having -1WS (to a minimum of 1).

Special Rules:

• Independant Character
  • Legion Astartes (Wardens of Light)
  • Master of the Legion
  • Rampage
    • the model gains +D3 attacks when outnumbered
  • Blank
    • Denies the witch on a 2+ and psychic powers used by the model he is in a challenge with does not get its bonusses from psychic powers etc.
  • Lord of the Luth de Oganach
    • As Luth de Oganach Scorpion can both move 12" and he always gets the impact hits on the charge together with the re-roll charge distances. If he joins a unit equipped with Jump Packs, they gain the same benefits.
  • Fearless
  • Inspirational Leader
    • All wardens within 12" of Scorpion gain fearless as long as they have line of sight to him and they are within the 12"

So, the next character with artwork and rules. Fluff has to wait and comes later. Only short: Scorpion is the first warden and one of the 4 princes of the sky, who ruled caerbannog, Gwalchavads homeworld. Wait...!!! They ruled and Gwalchavad not? The answer will follow in time. Sadly University is gripping its teeth at my time, so i have to find time to write all down.

The Artwork was once again contributed from the great d1sarmon1a. You can watch her work here http://d1sarmon1a.deviantart.com/

As always C&C are very welcome.

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

Getting Murderous Strike on a 4+ at any point leaves him in the same situation hes in now. He will cut straight through armour and then be instant deathing opponents at I6/7. I'd say he wouldn't be underpowered if he just had regular murderous strike. That way he'd basically have a paragon blade with duellists edge and parry in exchange for not always, but nearly, having AP2. Edited by Grifftofer

Dear Fraters,

just a quick question:

I want to give my Luth de Oganach a very light silver tone, something in between white and silver so that they resemble likely the text level of bling/ or purity, before the Primarch himself, who will be white.

Any suggestions please? thought i mix silver with white, but drybrushing it ended in a horrible disaster.

Thx in advance

To be honest, I didn't read all pages of your project.

But those parts I read were really enjoyable.

There is just one thing: I like your short story but I think that you depicted Leman Russ a bit to cruel. For me, he is a savage but honorable warrior king. Mostly like the Logan Grimnar of the Great Crusade.

I think he would repent fighting his own brother. Even if he rejects everything the Emperor and his sons stand for.

But that is just my personal point of view. :smile.:

Thx a lot. Maybe you find some more in the missing pages

Yeah maybe he seems a bit cruel but in the long run of the whole story that image will hopefully vanish.

In my theory he is the excecutioner and I utilized Athrawes end setting, where Russ is defined by the Sacrifice of his beloved brother.

If he claims thst he is the executioner, he reassures himself of the fact. After the fall of madrigal he was ( at least how I understand it) pushed in the position cause he seemed to have killed his brother. Another primarch put to death.

Dann bis spaeter;)/ until later ;)

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

Blast from the past!!!

A little Speedpainting from jeffchendesigns.

It shows Gwalchavad a couple of centuries before he was united with his Wardens. When he still enjoyed the thrill of battle.

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2015/10/15/750796-Gwalchavad%20before%20the%20Reunion.png

Those are big blades!!!

Thx,

it is great to live out ones creativity and if you search long enough, you find people who understand the thing you are putting togheter. Those Artworks give the project this little extra life i think^^

Arngrim Valten the Legend, Death Wanderer – Blademaster of the Wardens of Light (280 Points)

Arngrim Valten the Legend. Arngrim the Death Wanderer. The Blademaster of the Wardens of Light has many names. He is deified. The Astartes tell tales of him. Few know the truth. Considered a god on the battlefield, he stands for the dark side of the Wardens. Born on terra, he was the first of the Astartes of the Wardens to join Great Crusade. Even before he was indoctrinated into their ranks, he already fought as child soldier against the emperor and survived. He loves to battle and his battleskill is unmatched in the ranks of the Wardens. He uses every cheap trick to ensure, that he emerges victorious. On the battlefield, Arngrim stands alone, because he won't fit in the image of a Warden of Light. The Terran born fear him and the Caerbannog born despise him. But he know that war is not won by words alone and Gwalchavad needs him to do the bloody, dirty work. When he swings his axe Agony, people fall and those who don’t fall by the axe are crushed by his powerfist or simply by stomping on the enemies groin.

Simply put: I don't want to fight him. I saw what he did on Udernus and it was a terrible sight.
                 Slipstreams, Champion of [Corrupted data]

I don’t like him, but I am glad he is on our side

Mikheal, the Scorpion - First Warden of Light

And people say Hennasohn was overpowered…

Hesh Kadesh [servant of Sorrosworn Morro]

WS BS S T W I A LD SV
7 4 4 5 4 5 4 9 3+

Wargear: Power Armour, Power Fist, Agony, Hidden Blade, Iron Halo, Frag and Krak grenades

Agony:
The black axe Arngrim is wielding, was his Partner from the beginning. When he left his home to fight against the emperor on terra and when he was indoctrinated into the ranks of the Apostles of War, Agony was always with him. The axe is an extension of Arngrim himself, more than a weapon, she is Arngrims first and only love. As soon as the black axe flares in a dark red, his enemies know, that death has come for them.
Range: -
Strength: User
AP: 2
Type: Melee, Fleshbane, Instant Death

Hidden Blade: A model equipped with a hidden blade may make an additional single attack per turn as well as any they would normally be eligible to make. This is done using the weapon profile shown below:

Range S AP Rules

Special Rules: Legion Astartes (Wardens of Light), Fearless, Feel No Pain, Furious Charge, Eternal Warrior, Rampage, Close Combat Master, Thrill of Battle, Out of Nowhere, No company needed, Battle Mediation: „salach neach-strì“ , Battle Meditation „òrd beum“

No company needed: Arngrim Valten fights alone, he will never join a Unit. If a player uses Arngrim as Warlord, the players Marines can’t rely on his Leadership and must always roll on their own LD

Close Combat Master:
In Close Combat Arngrim gains a 4++ Inv save against CC- Attacks due to his incredible reflexes in close combat.

Thrill of battle: Arngrim Valten loves to fight and he loves to win. Arngrim must always issue/accept a Challenge if possible.

Battle Meditation „salach neach-strì“ (Dirty Fighter) :
Vae Victus. Winning is everything. Should an enemy drop its guard, Arngrim is swift to take advantage, lashing out with a swift hit with the tip of his axe, a strike with his swordhilt or simply a headbutt to knock the foolhardy foe to the floor.

For every roll of 1 to hit Arngrim in close combat, enemy units immediately suffer an automatic Strength 4 hit as the Blade Master takes advantage of the opening.

Battle Meditation „òrd beum“(Hammer Blow):
In battle Arngrim is so strong and focused, that he can deliver a mighty blow with his power fist as easily as his brother astartes might have swung a sword. At the start of any Assault Phase, the Player controlling Arngrim Valten can choose to lower his Attack characteristics to 1 but in doing so then ignores the Unwieldy Special Rule for his power fist fort hat phase. Note that this would still mean he received two attacks on the charge.

Out of Nowhere:

If Arngrim makes use of his ability to outflank, roll a dice when he enters play to see where he may be deployed. On the roll of a 1, he starts on the from the short table edge to the owning player's left, on a 2 he enters play from the short table edge on the owning player's right, and on a 3-6 he enters play from any table edge the owner of Arngrim wishes. This may be his opponent's table edge. He may also assault on the turn he is deployed.

http://orig08.deviantart.net/d6c1/f/2015/290/5/1/druss_by_d1sarmon1a-d9df5g8.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Again the wonderful d1sarmon1a provided me with a wonderful art of one of my characters. She is always open for commission and glad, if you tell her your ideas. More from her on Deviantart: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Druss-566737496

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

Say hello to:

Arngrim Valten the Legend, Death Wanderer – Blademaster of the Wardens of Light (280 Points)

Arngrim Valten the Legend. Arngrim the Death Wanderer. The Blademaster of the Wardens of Light has many names. He is deified. The Astartes tell tales of him. Few know the truth. Considered a god on the battlefield, he stands for the dark side of the Wardens. Born on terra, he was the first of the Astartes of the Wardens to join Great Crusade. Even before he was indoctrinated into their ranks, he already fought as child soldier against the emperor and survived. He loves to battle and his battleskill is unmatched in the ranks of the Wardens. He uses every cheap trick to ensure, that he emerges victorious. On the battlefield, Arngrim stands alone, because he won't fit in the image of a Warden of Light. The Terran born fear him and the Caerbannog born despise him. But he know that war is not won by words alone and Gwalchavad needs him to do the bloody, dirty work. When he swings his axe Agony, people fall and those who don’t fall by the axe are crushed by his powerfist or simply by stomping on the enemies groin.

Simply put: I don't want to fight him. I saw what he did on Udernus and it was a terrible sight.
                 -unknown-

I don’t like him, but I am glad he is on our side

Mikheal, the Scorpion - First Warden of Light

And people say Hennasohn was overpowered…

Hesh Kadesh [Fellow Frater]

WS BS S T W I A LD SV
7 4 4 5 4 5 4 9 3+

Wargear: Power Armour, Power Fist, Agony, Hidden Blade, Iron Halo, Frag and Krak grenades

Agony:
The black axe Arngrim is wielding, was his Partner from the beginning. When he left his home to fight against the emperor on terra and when he was indoctrinated into the ranks of the Apostles of War, Agony was always with him. The axe is an extension of Arngrim himself, more than a weapon, she is Arngrims first and only love. As soon as the black axe flares in a dark red, his enemies know, that death has come for them.
Range: -
Strength: User
AP: 2
Type: Melee, Fleshbane, Instant Death

Hidden Blade: A model equipped with a hidden blade may make an additional single attack per turn as well as any they would normally be eligible to make. This is done using the weapon profile shown below:

Range S AP Rules

Special Rules: Legion Astartes (Wardens of Light), Fearless, Feel No Pain, Furious Charge, Eternal Warrior, Rampage, Close Combat Master, Thrill of Battle, Out of Nowhere, No company needed, Battle Mediation: „salach neach-strì“ , Battle Meditation „òrd beum“

No company needed: Arngrim Valten fights alone, he will never join a Unit. If a player uses Arngrim as Warlord, the players Marines can’t rely on his Leadership and must always roll on their own LD

Close Combat Master:
In Close Combat Arngrim gains a 4++ Inv save against CC- Attacks due to his incredible reflexes in close combat.

Thrill of battle: Arngrim Valten loves to fight and he loves to win. Arngrim must always issue/accept a Challenge if possible.

Battle Meditation „salach neach-strì“ (Dirty Fighter) :
Vae Victus. Winning is everything. Should an enemy drop its guard, Arngrim is swift to take advantage, lashing out with a swift hit with the tip of his axe, a strike with his swordhilt or simply a headbutt to knock the foolhardy foe to the floor.

For every roll of 1 to hit Arngrim in close combat, enemy units immediately suffer an automatic Strength 4 hit as the Blade Master takes advantage of the opening.

Battle Meditation „òrd beum“(Hammer Blow):
In battle Arngrim is so strong and focused, that he can deliver a mighty blow with his power fist as easily as his brother astartes might have swung a sword. At the start of any Assault Phase, the Player controlling Arngrim Valten can choose to lower his Attack characteristics to 1 but in doing so then ignores the Unwieldy Special Rule for his power fist fort hat phase. Note that this would still mean he received two attacks on the charge.

Out of Nowhere:

If Arngrim makes use of his ability to outflank, roll a dice when he enters play to see where he may be deployed. On the roll of a 1, he starts on the from the short table edge to the owning player's left, on a 2 he enters play from the short table edge on the owning player's right, and on a 3-6 he enters play from any table edge the owner of Arngrim wishes. This may be his opponent's table edge. He may also assault on the turn he is deployed.

http://orig08.deviantart.net/d6c1/f/2015/290/5/1/druss_by_d1sarmon1a-d9df5g8.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Again the wonderful d1sarmon1a provided me with a wonderful art of one of my characters. She is always open for commission and glad, if you tell her your ideas. More from her on Deviantart: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Druss-566737496

If you have any suggestions to tone him down or increase his point stats, I would be grateful. I am not that good in rulebuilding. So he is atm very strong. Want to keep his dirty fighter rule but else I am very open for changes which keep his character and fear on the bf intact. Thx

Edited by MikhalLeNoir