++// 2015 Augustus' Arena \\++ EVENT ENDED

I, Mehman, lowly servant to He Upon the Throne, challenge Kierdale to build, paint, and base a Shrineworld Garrison Tech Priest so that his forces may shine from the light of the Emperor through his visage as the Omnissiah. If he accepts and completes the challenge, eternal glory shall be his in this paltry realm of existence. If he accepts and fails, he shall wear the badge of shame and draw ire from the heavens until Midsummer.

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_7083/med_gallery_63428_7083_37244.jpg

01100011 01101000 01100001 01101100 01101100 01100101 01101110 01100111 01100101 00100000 01100001 01100011 01100011 01100101 01110000 01110100 01100101 01100100

I, Kierdale, accept the challenge set to me by Mehman, and vow that I will finish building, painting, and basing a tech priest before April 5th. Completion will earn me eternal glory, while failure shall yield me shame until Midsummer.

Now...who should I challenge....?

Well since apparently my name got dropped off the list of folks waiting on a challenge I'll post up here again to be re-added.

I, Andrew Christlieb step into Augustus' Arena with pride and hereby proclaim my participation. Challenge me if you dare - and PM me beforehand so you know what I can accept.

I seem to be doing quite well at dodging the bullet here, I'll rename myself Borris

If nothing else, referencing a Guy Ritchie movie should get someone shooting at you. 

I seem to be doing quite well at dodging the bullet here, I'll rename myself Borris

If nothing else, referencing a Guy Ritchie movie should get someone shooting at you.

that's the plan, it's like bait, with slightly less vinnie jones being only a reference, though it is as subtle as juggernaut

Ditto. It's like a bad western. What's a fellow have to do to get shot at in this town?

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_8832/gallery_8429_8832_820.jpg  Perhaps I will taunt you a second time, you silly Astartes Kanniggets!

that's the plan, it's like bait, with slightly less vinnie jones being only a reference, though it is as subtle as juggernaut

Why not challenge each other? :tongue.:

Ditto. It's like a bad western. What's a fellow have to do to get shot at in this town?

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_8832/gallery_8429_8832_820.jpg  Perhaps I will taunt you a second time, you silly Astartes Kanniggets!

@Castiel: Because we've challenged others. We can't make a second challenge until our first challenges are finished. But, we can be challed in turn.

@Black_out: http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_8832/gallery_8429_8832_12053.jpg

@Tekman: Mmm, could be.

@Castiel: Because we've challenged others. We can't make a second challenge until our first challenges are finished. But, we can be challed in turn.

Ah, didn't realise you had already made a challenge. My bad! :blush.:

If only so I can try and get up off my building-only kick, this seems like the thing to do.

I, Aias, scion of the Twentieth Legion, slink unnoticed into Augustus' Arena with pride and hereby proclaim my participation. Challenge me if you dare - and PM me beforehand so you know what I can accept. 

Wow everyone, the event is steamrolling! :tu: :tu:

Unfortunately I got down with a pretty bad case of the flu (40*celcius fever) so I cannot update right now. I hope to make an update tomorrow morning: hoefully my temperature has gone down by then. Pfff :o

In the meantime, continue issueing and accepting challenges, but make sure you PM your quary beforehand to prevent double challenges.

Cheers!

Augustus

Wow everyone, the event is steamrolling! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Unfortunately I got down with a pretty bad case of the flu (40*celcius fever) so I cannot update right now. I hope to make an update tomorrow morning: hoefully my temperature has gone down by then. Pfff :ohmy.:

In the meantime, continue issueing and accepting challenges, but make sure you PM your quary beforehand to prevent double challenges.

Cheers!

Augustus

Flu?!? Astartes can't get sick! What kind of foul warp taint is this!

:lol:

Wow everyone, the event is steamrolling! :thumbsup::tu:

Unfortunately I got down with a pretty bad case of the flu (40*celcius fever) so I cannot update right now. I hope to make an update tomorrow morning: hoefully my temperature has gone down by then. Pfff :ohmy.:

Cheers!

Augustus

:laugh.:

No, you misunderstood him. FLU... Firing Levels Undernorms... Obviously due to the raised temperature he referenced.

He needs a techmarine, stat!

Cheers!

Augustus

:laugh.:

He has a fever. And the only prescription. Is the liberal application of flamers.

Just ask the Sisters Hospitaller if you don't believe me.

I, Marqol, challenge helterskelter to build, paint and base their Deredeo Dreadnought. If s/he accepts and completes the challenge, eternal glory will be his/hers. If s/he accepts and fails, s/he shall wear the badge of shame until Midsummer.

Cheers!

Augustus

Well sit back and get better! We need a captain for this ship. ;)

In the meantime from what Augustus has posted plus the entries after the last update this should be the list of folks waiting for challenges:

Aias

AndrewChristlieb

Arkangilos

Badaab

GrandMagnus

Helterskelter

Rashbold

Reinhard

Sanguinata

Teetengee 

Tekman

TheHalifax

The Psycho

And this is the list of those who have not issued a challenge, but have been challenged or are waiting on a challenge still. 

Aias

Badaab

Brother Excedis

Brother Heinrich 

Brother SP

Firepower 

Flint13

Khârn the Bloody 

Kierdale

Reinhard

Sanguinata

Stoneheart 

Tekman

TheHalifax

13 waiting for challenges and 14 who haven't issued any. Forte issued a challenge, but declined to participate from what I gather which explains the difference, unless I've missed something.

I, helterskelter, accept the challenge set to me by Marqol, and vow that I will finish building, painting, and basing a Deredeo before March 15th. Completion will earn me eternal glory, while failure shall yield me shame until Midsummer.

I, Brother SP, accept the challenge set to me by Kurama, and vow that I will finish building, painting, and basing a Pre Heresy Raven Guard Praetor Space Marine Captain or equivalent unit before April 19th. Completion will earn me eternal glory, while failure shall yield me shame until Midsummer.

Decided to do it properly. Sorry for the delay Augustus

Forte issued a challenge, but declined to participate from what I gather which explains the difference, unless I've missed something.

Spot on.

And I have good reasons too (basically I'm too busy right now to take a challenge due to other projects). But I am more than happy to supply motivation, encouragement, and another pair of critical eyes.

If however, I finish the projects I am working on then I do have something in mind that I may be able to do.

OK, temperature went down, so I could make an update! Thanks to AndrewChristlieb for stepping in and making that list. 

Updated to this point

Could the following frater please alter their issue and/or acceptance as detailed below?

Dolchiate Remembrancer by mactire. Issue + Acceptance This challenge, in both the issue and the acceptance, should be altered to the official format.

Firepower by Acebaur. Issue + Acceptance  This challenge acceptance needs a deadline and should be edited to be written in the official format.

Kastor Krieg by Black_out. Issue + Acceptance This challenge acceptance needs a deadline and should be edited to be written in the official format.

The following challenges have been issued but not yet accepted - perhaps a PM to the challenged frater is in order. :thumbsup:

Brother Heinrich by Noctus Cornix. Issue + Acceptance + Update 1 + Update 2 + Update 3

Khârn the Bloody by Teetengee. Issue + Acceptance + Update 1 + Update 2 + Update 3

Mactire by Dolchiate Remembrancer. Issue + Acceptance + Update 1 + Update 2 + Update 3

Stoneheart by Uprising. Issue + Acceptance + Update 1 + Update 2 + Update 3

Archived