++// 2015 Augustus' Arena \\++ EVENT ENDED

Oops my bad.

I Mactire challenge the Dolchiate Remembrancer to build, paint and base a command squad of the honourable Crimson Sons Of Vengeance. If he accepts and completes this challenge, eternal glory shall be his. If he accepts and fails he shall wear the badge of shame until midsummer.

As he has accepted and re-challengd,

I Mactire accept the challenge set to me by the Dolchiate Remembrancer and vow that I shall build paint and base a squad of Dark Vengeance bikers by April 19th. Completion shall earn me eternal glory, while failure will condemn me to carry the mark of shame until midsummer.

I, Black_out, challenge Kastor Krieg to build, paint, and base 10 Blood Angels Death Company. If he accepts and completes the challenge, eternal glory will be his. If he accepts and fails, he shall wear the badge of shame until Midsummer.

*revvs chainsword*

I just wanted to note to our OP that this was all it takes from a Templar to accept a challenge. Please track it thus, as + CHAINSWORDS ARE ROARING! +

*grumble grumble Administratum grumble clerks grumble grumble*

I, Reclusiarch Kastor Krieg of the Black Templars, accept the challenge set to me by Brother Black_out and vow tat I will finish building, painting and basing 10 Blood Angels Death Company before April 19th. Completion will expend this particular duty to Him on the Golden Throne and failure shall yield me a penance crusade until Midsummer.

That has to do. Black Templars do not accept challenges for their own glory nor do they care for shame, as long as duty to the Emperor is fulfilled and xenos witch kittens die by the dozen.

I, Grotsmasha, place an open challenge to any Frater wishing to build, paint, and base a Primarch. If any brave soul accepts and completes the challenge, eternal glory will be theirs. If they accept and fail, they shall wear the badge of shame until Midsummer.

The bodies of the Dreads are built and magnets are in

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w291/meadows88/Mobile%20Uploads/8AFE7D99-62C7-4E61-BD85-351B88032C59_zps9wxt70bs.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w291/meadows88/Mobile%20Uploads/50FE7DFE-BD28-4770-932C-82D23E7117EA_zps7scpc1od.jpg

I left one rather bare for two reasons 1) he will have the removable missile rack 2) I am going to attempt my coaches (dantay_xv) tribal art design style on that Dread

I, Kierdale, challenge Arkangilos to build, paint, and base 10 Blood Angels tactical marines. If he accepts and completes the challenge, eternal glory will be his. If he accepts and fails, he shall wear the badge of shame until Midsummer.

I do love to see well painted BA.

Will I love yours? :)

I, Arkangilos, accept the challenge set to me by Kierdale, and vow that I will finish building, painting, and basing 10 Blood Angel Tactical Squad Marines before April 5th. Completion will earn me eternal glory, while failure shall yield me shame until Midsummer.

Maybe, I hope you will. However, I will point out in advance, mine are actually for my Blood Angel successor chapter, the Sanguinary Cruaders so the colors won't match up exactly. 

When I am finished I will have another squad to join my crusades and crush the enemies of man.

I, Grotsmasha, place an open challenge to any Frater wishing to build, paint, and base a Primarch. If any brave soul accepts and completes the challenge, eternal glory will be theirs. If they accept and fail, they shall wear the badge of shame until Midsummer.

Darn. And me without a Primarch model. :cry:  Maybe if I was doing the IInd or XIth legion I could kitbash something.

I have an old 54mm Brother Artemis boxed away somewhere. Could make my own Rogal Dorn.

Although, at 54mm... I'd call it 'Dorn's Pride'...

I, Arkangilos, accept the challenge set to me by Kierdale, and vow that I will finish building, painting, and basing 10 Blood Angel Tactical Squad Marines before April 5th. Completion will earn me eternal glory, while failure shall yield me shame until Midsummer.

Maybe, I hope you will. However, I will point out in advance, mine are actually for my Blood Angel successor chapter, the Sanguinary Cruaders so the colors won't match up exactly. 

When I am finished I will have another squad to join my crusades and crush the enemies of man.

I realise it's undergoing revision but I had a bit of a read of your chapter's background thread.

I look forward to seeing them. :)

Darn. And me without a Primarch model. :cry:  Maybe if I was doing the IInd or XIth legion I could kitbash something.

I have an old 54mm Brother Artemis boxed away somewhere. Could make my own Rogal Dorn.

If you are up to making a 54mm Primarch, I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to see that....

1/128015.M3  ++ CHALLENGE ACCEPTED ++

If you are up to making a 54mm Primarch, I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to see that....

"I, Rashbold, accept the challenge set to me by Grotsmasha,

and vow that I will finish building, painting, and basing a Primarch before April 19th.

Completion will earn me eternal glory, while failure shall yield me shame until Midsummer."

...besides, it's not THAT long 'til Midsummer, is it? :wink: 

Dammit, now where did I put my box of 54mm Inquisitor models?

So tedious.  Uncle Semper doesn't make me stick so strictly to the text in his competition.  Mom says he knows how to really organize an event like a man.  And he lets me stay up late and have all the candy I want.  So I guess as far as heretics go, he's pretty cool. :laugh.:

I, Firepower, accept the challenge set to me by Acebaur, and vow that I will finish building, painting, and basing 10 Neophytes before March 15. Completion will earn me eternal glory, while failure shall yield me shame until Midsummer.

And I'd like to note that while I didn't follow the text exactly, all the required information is in my original post.  Perhaps the fever is in fact a symptom of Sticklerytis :tongue.:

@mactire: cheers mate!

@kastor Krieg, thanks for changing it mate, and yes, i did feel like an adad writing that. But you know, the date is kinda crucial.

@200plus: duuude, that's some excellent conversions right there. I love the trophies. Could we maybe get a close up of the skulls-on-chain?

@rashbold: oooooh nice plan. Looking forward to that 54mm primarch!!

@firepower: you are totally right mate, apologies. Also: sticklerytis. :D

I Noctus Cornix hereby challenge Brother Heinrich to complete a Night Lord Terror squad. If he completes this challenge then eternal glory shall be his. Should he fail then eternal shame upon him. 

I, Brother Heinrich, Accept your challenge. 

A Terror Squad comprised of 8 Natural Born Killers shall be completed by April 19th, 2015.

AVE DOMINUS NOX

Very well, then, bushman101.

I, Aias, do hereby challenge bushman101 to complete a Guardian Angels tactical squad. If ye complete this challenge, may eternal glory be upon you. Should you fail, may eternal shame fall upon you.

I, Brother Excedis, High Praetorian, challenge Saguinata to complete a land raider, a terminator armored librarian, and a five man close combat terminator squad by the 5th of April. If he completes the challenge the Emperor, blessed in all things, will smile down upon him. Should he fail, he will bear the mark of one condemned of sloth until midsummer's time. Safeguard your honor brother.

Or as he is now known, Praefectus Invictus.

I, Brother Excedis, High Praetorian, challenge Praefectus Invictus to complete a land raider, a terminator armored librarian, and a five man close combat terminator squad by the 5th of April. If he completes the challenge the Emperor, blessed in all things, will smile down upon him. Should he fail, he will bear the mark of one condemned of sloth until midsummer's time. Safeguard your honor brother.

I, Praefectus Invictus, accept the challenge laid down by Brother Excedis.

I vow to complete 6 of the Emperors finest and their accompanying 

transport for the noble Scions of Sanguinius by April 1st, 2015.

++There is only the Emperor, and He is our shield and protector++

======================================================================================

Sorry brother, changed my name just then lol.

I, Tekman, accept the challenge set to me by Praefectus Invictus, and vow that I will finish building, painting, and basing one MKIV dreadnought, 5 Breacher marines and 5 tactical marines before February 28th. Completion will earn me eternal glory, while failure shall yield me shame until Midsummer.

For Dorn, and Sigismund!  Honor to the Legion and honor to the future Chapter!!

I, Tekman, challenge Reinhard to build, paint and base one Doredeo pattern Dreadnought. If he completes the challenge he will receive eternal glory. If he should fail, well, our chaplain has a nack for paddling.

It only seems fair that I step into the arena since Rashbold has taken up my thrown gauntlet,

I, Grotsmasha, step into the Arena, and eagerly await a Challenge.

What I have available,

60mm Emperor of Mankind

Horus

Mortarion

Lorgar

Fulgrim and Ferrus

Vulkan (mostly finished though...)

Caestus

10x Terminators

6x Ogryns incl Nork

Chimera Transport

I, Stoneheart, must decline the challenge sent to me by Uprising. This is because I have already painted the model he has asked me to paint!

http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah272/salamander8681/IMAG0273_zpswkzb6uwx.jpg

I step into the arena in the hope that he may choose a challenge from the following list:

10-man devastator squad

5-man terminator squad

10 man tactical squad

Librarian

Drop Pod

Unto the anvil, brothers.

Stoneheart

Archived