The Delegatus - 30k Lists for Smaller Games and Starters

Slips

Hmm, a squad of infiltrating Vorax fielded alongside Alpharius means they also get PE(Everything) :)

They don't Infiltrate without being in a RG detachment though.

They can in an AL army as long as you chose Infiltrate as your mutable tactic... Or you could chose Scout instead when it fits best

The experimental rules for the Delegatus (and Praevian) are officially up on FW's website now:

Autilon Skorr

Narik Dreygur

Thank you for the links. I just sold my soul and first born to geta Narik Dreygur model so it's exciting to get his rules as well.

At least when we're all burning in a lake of fire I know I'll have a good gaming group comprising of the heresy forum :P

The experimental rules for the Delegatus (and Praevian) are officially up on FW's website now:

Autilon Skorr

Narik Dreygur

Thank you for the links. I just sold my soul and first born to geta Narik Dreygur model so it's exciting to get his rules as well.

At least when we're all burning in a lake of fire I know I'll have a good gaming group comprising of the heresy forum tongue.png

"HI! Welcome to hell! On you're right we have the river of Eternal Torment, on you're left you'll see the halls of Perpetual Anguish and Suffering [...] and over there in the back, we have our very own WH30k Gaming Group! Its Heretical!"

...yup.

Not a one, so I say go ahead and take a jump pack, for all the good it'll do the Praevian in his Castellax unit... (because who is going to take Vorax here, really)

I'd take Vorax, they look sweet and the idea of infiltrating Vorax just sings to me.

Autilon Skorr

Narik Dreygur

At least when we're all burning in a lake of fire I know I'll have a good gaming group comprising of the heresy forum tongue.png

"HI! Welcome to hell! On you're right we have the river of Eternal Torment, on you're left you'll see the halls of Perpetual Anguish and Suffering [...] and over there in the back, we have our very own WH30k Gaming Group! Its Heretical!"

...yup.

...you'll never ever have an issue of straightening a gun barrel anymore! Plenty of heat!!!

I wonder if this means that the legion rules are getting remade? Because Night Lords, as it stands, can spend 10pts to give their dudes the Fear special rule. Fancy that; Monstrous Creatures with the Fear special rule.

*checks rulebook*

http://walls4joy.com/thumbs/movies-tv/homer-simpson-the-simpsons-doh-facepalm-124789-480x320.jpg

Yeah that's quite a cool bit of fluff. I'm assuming we'll see more about this Epsilon-Stranivar IX at some point.

I wonder if this means that the legion rules are getting remade? Because Night Lords, as it stands, can spend 10pts to give their dudes the Fear special rule. Fancy that; Monstrous Creatures with the Fear special rule.

*checks rulebook*

http://walls4joy.com/thumbs/movies-tv/homer-simpson-the-simpsons-doh-facepalm-124789-480x320.jpg

Not all Battle Automata are Monstrous Creatures though are they? So I'm guessing that's for Vorax, not Castallax.

Oh no, they are. Thought they were jet pack infantry or something. Weird.

Not a one, so I say go ahead and take a jump pack, for all the good it'll do the Praevian in his Castellax unit... (because who is going to take Vorax here, really)

I'd take Vorax, they look sweet and the idea of infiltrating Vorax just sings to me.

I definitely want some Vorax models, they look amazing. They keep ending up in my FW cart but I keep cutting them out when I realize I'm already well over £250 on an order :( But I think I'll keep them away from Praevians. Every Legion I'd like to collect would benefit more from Castellax anyway. Except some Dark Channeling Vorax could look incredibly cool....

I feel like they would make a lot more sense if they had movement type - Beast... Not just with Praevians, just in general. And then the jump pack on the Praevian would help I think, if it were actually an option (well, I guess right now it is, but come on). They also lose the benefit of Fleet with anything other than a Raven Guard Praevian right? That's kind of weak.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't seen a World Eaters list here, so i decided to make one. Possibly will cover another 2 sides from ZM

World Eaters

Zone Mortalis-Attacker

750 points

Legion Centurion-Legion Champion-130

Cataphractii Terminator Armor, Thunder Hammer

Walks with terminators, punches some faces. I know Champions aren't the best consuls out there, but hey, Zone Mortalis is for fun, isn't it?

Elites

Contemptor Dreadnought Talon-200

Extra armour, Heavy Flamer, Second Dreadnought Close Combat Weapon

Extra armour so he won't be stunned in crtitical moments, like stucking in passageway for a turn;

Legion Terminator Squad-245

Sergeant-thunder hammer; Flamer, 2x pair of lightning claws, chainfist, thunder hammer

Various equipment to suit almost any enemy or situation.

Legion Tactical Support Squad-180

Sergeant-Melta Bomb; Plasma Guns

Support squad to shower hot steaming plasma over enemy terminators or any 2+ save

Still don't know if Heavy Flamer on terminators is good, maybe exchange it for plasma blaster

• 9 months later...

Archived