Dude I'm in awe that censored.gif is beautiful

IT LIVES!!!

@BrotherHeinrich:

giphy.gif

Wow they look awesome. I really like the helmets and the eyes. Awesome work! thumbsup.gif

God damn perfection.

Inspired stuff man. Truly.

jawdrop.gif

They look utterly fantastic. Especially that sergeant.

Quality fluff, topped only by the Terminator dudes themselves. These are excellent!

Amazing! Awesome siege-breaker!

Thanks everyone! Seriously stoked you guys enjoy the models and the fluff!

Amazing. Where are those helmets from, again?

Thanks man! The helmets are from Spellcrow Miniatures.

Awesome!

Looking at the Terminators brings back so much of that lovely Collected Visions nostalgia.

Thanks dude! That was totally my inspiration for the Terminators biggrin.png

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok, I know I am late to the party on this thread, but I still wanted to comment.  Wonderful work here!  The rich color and rugged look of the Blood Angels in quite impressive.  Really a great looking group that you have created.

On a side note, can someone tell me where that torso is from that was used for Moritat Azor Solon?  I've seen it before, but can't seem to place it.

On a side note, can someone tell me where that torso is from that was used for Moritat Azor Solon?  I've seen it before, but can't seem to place it.

It's one of the FW Sevrin Loth's bodyguard's torsos. 

It's one of the FW Sevrin Loth's bodyguard's torsos. 

Thanks Olis!  I knew I recognized it from somewhere!

They are indeed very cool. I like how they show the classic topknot+pauldrons i'm not that fond of look and blend it with the current terminator look. It's like a classic car, the looks of which are dated, has been reborn into something fitting modern visuals. I can only hope what i said makes sense.

Archived