Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fury & Zeal: Go for the throat...Pg.13

Brother Heinrich Flint13 30k Horus Heresy The Scouring Blood Angels Chapter Imperial Fists Chapter Black Templars Chapter

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
346 replies to this topic

Checkmate

Checkmate

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 82 posts

jawdrop.gif

They look utterly fantastic. Especially that sergeant.

L_T_3_2017_Badge_01_Centurion.jpgL_T_3_2017_Badge_02_Chaplain.jpgETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_02.gifETL_2018_Medal_03_Primus_Interpares_05.g

Midnightmare

Midnightmare

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,948 posts
Quality fluff, topped only by the Terminator dudes themselves. These are excellent!
bl-logo.jpggallery_45765_12339_50558.png
“We are returned”
Black Legion WIP
Flesh Eaters WIP
Tutorial:Glowing Eyes/Power Weapons
Index Astartes:Flesh Eaters

Arac

Arac

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 169 posts

Amazing. Where are those helmets from, again?

lokkorex

lokkorex

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,363 posts
Amazing! Awesome siege-breaker!
L_T_Banner_V2.jpgL_T_Badge_02_Chaplain.jpg

"Loyalty is its own reward" Lion El'Johnson, Primarch of the Dark Angels legion.

Barabbas Sogalon

Barabbas Sogalon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,414 posts

Awesome!

Looking at the Terminators brings back so much of that lovely Collected Visions nostalgia.

Brother Heinrich

Brother Heinrich

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,977 posts

Dude I'm in awe that censored.gif is beautiful

IT LIVES!!!

@BrotherHeinrich:
giphy.gif

Wow they look awesome. I really like the helmets and the eyes. Awesome work! thumbsup.gif

God damn perfection.

Inspired stuff man. Truly.

jawdrop.gif

They look utterly fantastic. Especially that sergeant.

Quality fluff, topped only by the Terminator dudes themselves. These are excellent!

Amazing! Awesome siege-breaker!

Thanks everyone! Seriously stoked you guys enjoy the models and the fluff!

Amazing. Where are those helmets from, again?

Thanks man! The helmets are from Spellcrow Miniatures.

Awesome!

Looking at the Terminators brings back so much of that lovely Collected Visions nostalgia.

Thanks dude! That was totally my inspiration for the Terminators biggrin.png

Edited by Brother Heinrich, 26 October 2015 - 12:37 PM.

Night%20Lord-01_zpsxbdvmpou.pngBlood%20Angel-01_zpswjlpjn40.png

gizur

gizur

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 235 posts

Wow, im speechless. This is awesome!

Brother Heinrich

Brother Heinrich

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,977 posts

Wow, im speechless. This is awesome!

Thanks dude! I can say the same about your massive Word Bearer host!

Night%20Lord-01_zpsxbdvmpou.pngBlood%20Angel-01_zpswjlpjn40.png

Kriegriss

Kriegriss

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 510 posts
really inspiring work here

Knight of the Raven

Knight of the Raven

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,688 posts

When I saw 'Go for the...' in the title, I was hoping it would end with 'optics, Chatika!' Or at least 'eyes, Boo!' tongue.png

They look good. The thunder hammer sergeant is still amazing.

marine7312000

marine7312000

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,531 posts

Now I want terminators.... And I REALLY dislike terminators for BA. Really awesome work on these gents.

ETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_01.jpggallery_62972_10568_24083.jpggallery_48988_10980_7442.pnggallery_62972_10568_4118.jpg

http://www.bolterand...pany-the-sworn/

The Blood Angels are the Renaissance in power armour, with all of that majesty, splendour, and ingenuity turned anaemic by vampirism... with a mandate to conquer the galaxy on wings of iron and fire. They're paladins with sacred weapons and beauteous facemasks, crying out in inhuman choirs for the taste of their enemies' blood.

JackDaw: ah the Emperors Children are too fancy for beards. The Ninth however, well, beards are sent straight from heaven.

Augustus b'Raass

Augustus b'Raass

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,022 posts
Great fluff for great models. Thanks for posting, Heinrich.

Now get back to work on some real astartes. ;)

Kizzdougs

Kizzdougs

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,167 posts

Brilliant, bro! Vitus and Gabriel are awesome characters and the fluff/modelling/painting is excellent. I just keep reopening this page when I visit the B&C, too good  :tu:

The Sekhmet plus Emperor's Children and general 30k | Word Bearers plus general 40k | Instagram: @raptorimperialis

ETL_VI_Badge_Artisan_Master.jpg ETL_2014_Badge_V2_11_Honour.jpg ETL_Medal_06.gif Img_CH00_08Awards_03_ETL_2012A.gif Img_CH00_08Awards_06_ETL_2013A.gif gallery_29004_6198_3130.png sml_gallery_29004_10691_4416.png ETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei03.gif ETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_04.gif

gallery_11038_675_366.png

SalvationOfReason

SalvationOfReason

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 315 posts
Really like the black trim on these guys, and the 3rd party headswap looks gorgeously brutal.
By Heresy Torn Asunder - http://www.bolterand...r/#entry4268589

Galron

Galron

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,145 posts

Whats the secret on the red on your BA guys? I love the not bright and not crimson color.

Yes, I am here all the time because this is the last 40k forum I can access from work. You would think they wanted me to do work or something....

Brother Pheidias

Brother Pheidias

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,515 posts

Gorgeous terminators, pure glee at reading that fluff, the way it weaved amongst the pictures, highly evocative of the brutal way of war epitomised by your legion of choice :D

Balthamal

Balthamal

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,696 posts

Unreal

recon0321

recon0321

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,973 posts
No way how can those be real?...
Profile photo courteous of Flint13

Morngrym

Morngrym

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 94 posts

Ok, I know I am late to the party on this thread, but I still wanted to comment.  Wonderful work here!  The rich color and rugged look of the Blood Angels in quite impressive.  Really a great looking group that you have created.

On a side note, can someone tell me where that torso is from that was used for Moritat Azor Solon?  I've seen it before, but can't seem to place it.

"We have no room for hope. We plan and we act. Hope is for dreamers and poets. We have our will and our weapons, and we shall dictate our own fate."

— Lord Corax, Primarch of the Legio Astartes Raven Guard.

My Instagram - More of my 30K work, along with other random things can be found here.

Olis

Olis

++ REDEMPTIO CALIDUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 15,375 posts

On a side note, can someone tell me where that torso is from that was used for Moritat Azor Solon?  I've seen it before, but can't seem to place it.

It's one of the FW Sevrin Loth's bodyguard's torsos. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Cowriter of the Guilliman Heresy Project. First Thread. Second Thread.

B&C forum rules: Linky. Octavulg's IA guide: Linky. DIY Article Templates: Linky.

He that never changes his opinions, never corrects his mistakes, will never be wiser on the morrow than he is today. - Tryon Edwards

Morngrym

Morngrym

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 94 posts

It's one of the FW Sevrin Loth's bodyguard's torsos. 

Thanks Olis!  I knew I recognized it from somewhere!

"We have no room for hope. We plan and we act. Hope is for dreamers and poets. We have our will and our weapons, and we shall dictate our own fate."

— Lord Corax, Primarch of the Legio Astartes Raven Guard.

My Instagram - More of my 30K work, along with other random things can be found here.

Ch@oZ

Ch@oZ

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 369 posts
They are indeed very cool. I like how they show the classic topknot+pauldrons i'm not that fond of look and blend it with the current terminator look. It's like a classic car, the looks of which are dated, has been reborn into something fitting modern visuals. I can only hope what i said makes sense.

41566861885_51b6792670_o.png