WIP: 75th Karshaki Dragoons (25 March) Basilisk Complete

Yep, it is a converted meltagun. It was the first attempt. I cut off the tip of the lasgun and replaced it with a piece off of a necklace connector and used another necklace piece for the fuel cell. I have since gone over to using the standard flamer that comes in the infantry kit as the base for my specials. The shoulder slung weapon feels more Guard-like to me. You can see an example on the left side of the group shot in the post above.

@WarriorFish: I am working on more infantry at the moment and trying to salvage a Vendetta that I received. It's in poor shape but I think its salvageable. I also have Pask waiting in the wings to receive some paint. Of course I am also working on some Void Claws for my SW army. So many projects...

It's been super busy this week with classes and prepping to receive students next week. Here are a couple of pics of what I have completed so far to appease the Commissariat!

http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt103/crouching_lictor/guard%20squad.jpg

http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt103/crouching_lictor/tank3.jpg

Very nice, the troopers look great so you should add some more soon :tu: The tank too, so you'll need to be painting more of them as well :P The colour schemes work well, the red on the tank in particular and I like the plasma coils. Well done Wulfgar, I'll look forward to your next update in 2 days ;)

Thanks for all of the positive feedback! I have a bunch of stuff built and a couple of things painted. I'll try to get a group shot of everything that I have at the moment. I also have a bunch of stuff ordered and on the way in the mail. I'm also thinking about the background information and how to bring that to life with written content and in the models. 

I'll do my best to keep the Commissars content to avoid the firing squad! 

Okay, here is the status of what I intend to build. I will update this list as I acquire the models or complete a squad or vehicle. This will assist me in keeping track and providing you all with my progress in addition to pictures of painted miniatures! I have a copy of this written on a dry erase board overlooking my painting table to provide me with extra motivation.

Company Command Squad: Assembled, unpainted

Chimera: Assembled, unpainted, needs a new turret (bitz order)

Pask Punisher: Assembled, unpainted

LRBT Wing man: Need to purchase

Ministorum Priest: Complete

Platoon Command Squad, 4 flamers: Assembled, unpainted

Infantry Squad 1, 1 Autocannon: Complete

Chimera: Assembled, unpainted, needs some work

Infantry Squad 2, 1 Autocannon: Complete

Infantry Squad 3, 1 Autocannon: Complete

30 Conscripts: 30/30 assembled, unpainted

Veteran Squad 1, 2 melta guns: Complete

Chimera: Complete

Veteran Squad 2, 2 melta guns: Assembled, unpainted

Chimera: Assembled

Vendetta: Assembled,needs a lot of work

Vulture gunship with Punisher Cannon: Need to purchase. This will be a custom build using a valkyrie with PVC parts

Manticore: Unassembled

Wyvern 1: Complete

Wyvern 2: Unassembled

I have a copy of this written on a dry erase board overlooking my painting table to provide me with extra motivation.

Oh, that's brilliant! The only thing on my wall is a picture of the Lord Commissar glaring at me. Quite the motivator!

No, seriously, this is great. I've been looking for a way to keep track of what is built and such. So many armies, so much time. Kind of wears on the nerves after a while.

In summation: this idea has been stolen thumbsup.gif

Archived