Small IG and Scion force

UltraRich

Heres a question.... 

What colour flight suit and helmet to give the pilot

All my normal guard are Karak and green which is the same as the flyer. Should I go light blue flight suit and white helmet (or is this too apothecary?) or light suit and standard green helmet....

Your tank hunter model looks promising. Does the sight on the left side telescope, allowing the crew to peer over obstacles? (See the roof-mounted camera on the

for comparison.)

Don't forget to give it a pintle-mounted storm bolter or heavy stubber, to defend it from enemy infantry.

• 2 months later...

Wanted a break from building so had a go at painting. For a bit of a difference I picked something that fits my army but not just standard troops

None of these are finished yet as there are highlights, detail and lenses but I thought Id share at 90% :smile.:

gallery_46766_15816_78631.jpg

gallery_46766_15816_10181.jpg

gallery_46766_15816_82937.jpg

gallery_46766_15816_60905.jpg

gallery_46766_15816_52194.jpg

Edited by UltraRich

Great project thanks for posting. Do you have any current photos of your entire force?

Thanks

I dont play any more so it just grows when something catches my eye. Ive come to the comclusion I like converting the most so there are very few standard troops in the army 

I'll see if I can get them all off the shelf and dusted off as Ive not had them down for a while, I just keep adding to it! 

• 2 weeks later...