=][= Of Lunatics and Henchmen: Inquisition Challenge #2 =][=

Dosjetka

One does not simply say no to the Inquisition. ;)

Such a large project would likely take 3 to 4 months with minimal effort to maintain as converters tend to go a bit nuts.

I myself have just converted 64 different inquisition models for my force to act as servitors, acolytes, weapon smiths, etc.

Go on, you know you want too. ;)

I would also like to paint something else for my Inquisition Warband. Perhaps, and I'm going out of the box on this one, I could piece together and paint a Priest? Or another Missionary? Maybe a Chorister? So many choices happy.png!

No, I do understand after the ETL there are to be a few different painting competitions. Well, I know of one. Anyway, no rush, Lord Commissar. It's just nice to take a break from the mundane and focus on something a little more holy every once in a while.

Seeing as this went so well how would people feel about doing another except in this case for a 4 man squad with inquisitor?

Anyone feel up to acepting my challenge? msn-wink.gif

Duke Danse Macabre, I accept that challenge. I have been wanting to make an inquisitor and retinue for so long I just started not long ago, and posted in the WIP forum.

Seeing as this went so well how would people feel about doing another except in this case for a 4 man squad with inquisitor?

Anyone feel up to acepting my challenge? msn-wink.gif

Duke Danse Macabre, I accept that challenge. I have been wanting to make an inquisitor and retinue for so long I just started not long ago, and posted in the WIP forum.

then get working sir and i shall see you on the fields of Heresy! ;)

Archived